Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  GilkyBear 
#1 ·
FS: ADA Mod4 MkII MP1 and MC1 Midi Controller

New front input jack, new battery, v. 2.01, tubes = JJ's. Works flawlessly. The Mod4 MkII is the hot rodded Marshall mod. I've been able to get a wide range of tones out of this preamps from shimmering cleans, AC/DC crunch, hard rock (think George Lynch, Skid Row, Nuno Bettencourt), nice lead tones (think Vai - P&W, Satriani - Live in San Fran.), and even heavy metal.

I've also got an ADA MC-1 midi controller. Works perfectly as well. I'll throw in the 7-pin cable.

$350 for both the Mod4 MkII and MC1.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I've also got a bunch of papers, manual, paper full of settings used by Skid Row and White Lion in the studio, and ADA booklets. I'll throw them in if you're interested. Pictures and clips upon request. Serious buyers ONLY.

#2 ·
Guitarmeister, this is the third thread you have started for this gear in 3 weeks. That isn't how it works. Go find your thread for this gear you started on 13 November and bump it (and adjust it to reflect your new asking price if you like). It's 21 days between bumps, not start a new thread every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.