Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Modded Xbox + Vintage SLR + Nokia 6131

704 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  matt7 
#1 ·
I'm not looking forward too selling this stuff :(

Basically, I sold a GT-8 on **** and the buyer 'claimed' he didnt receive it and paypal took £215 out of my account and gave it to him. Bad news when christmas is around the corner!

So here's some stuff I want to try to sell, first off the Xbox, its a crystal that has the EvoX mod which basically means you can store games, movies and cd's on it 120gb harddrive. Not only that but there's about 6000 roms from everything from a NES to a N64 and ofcourse all the sega classics and pretty much every retro console.
I'm not sure what this is worth so shoot me over an offer.

Next is a Orignal FED3 SLR camera, this is one of the first SLR's available and its a real collecters item. This one hurts to sell :( . It's in EXCELLENT condition and is fully functioning. Comes with a sync'd flash.
AgainI'm not sure what to ask for this.

Finally a Nokia 6131, reasonable condition, theres a crack on the outside face but everything is fully functioning. How does £45 sound?

Unfortunatly because of that jackass claiming against my paypal account, I can't use it, so checks or recorded delivery cash would be prefered.

I have 100% feedback on **** (unless that **** has neged me) philipblair7512.

If you want to ask about anything here, shoot me a PM, email me at matthewblair AT live.co.uk or give me a ring on 07895211224.

Thanks guys.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.