Most of a Rack System, Digital Music Corp, VHT, etc for sale - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

Most of a Rack System, Digital Music Corp, VHT, etc for sale

I hate to do it, but this system is really too much for my needs, and I have begun to shy away from rack gear towards a more simple set up. Please feel free to e mail me with any questions! [email protected]

Also please note that the Mesa Boogie Dual recording pre amp, Korg tuner, and Furman Power Conditioner ARE NOT SO SALE.

12 space shock mount rack. Made by Road Ready. 799.99 new, about 11/2 years old. Some minor road wear and stickers that could be removed. 350.00

2 space Mid Atlantic Rack drawer. It has the hole for the cables punched out in the back. Works fine, very little wear. 40.00

Alesis Midiverb. The back light has burnt out. Other than that works fine. 60.00 comes with power adapter and manual. The manual is a little water damaged but still readable.

Digital Music Corp. GCX switcher and ground controller. GCX works great and looks great. Ground control has some dirt, scratches, and little dent on the display, but the display still functions fine. The gound control was just recently checked out and serviced, a switch had gone bad and was replaced. 375.00 for both with midi cable, manuals, and power cable.

VHT 2150. Rare purple. This amp has a little bit of interesting history. It was made in 1991, sat as NOS in Portland Music for 10 years until I bought it. It then sat unused for about four years until I created this rack set up. It has way low hours of use, and still has the original tubes in it. List was 2499, for sale for 1250.00.

I will sell the whole system with all the cables to connect, plus some extras for 1900. I would prefer local pick up, but I will help a buyer figure out shipping for the shipping costs, plus a 30.00 packaging fee.

http://"www.thefreemartins.com/rack.jpg"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 11:09 PM Thread Starter

Re: Most of a Rack System, Digital Music Corp, VHT, etc for sale

Mods: so sorry double post. please delete this one. Thanks! Tobe

Tags
alesis midiverb , furman power conditioner , mesa boogie , mesa boogie dual

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode