Ibanez JEM Forum banner

MusicMan JP6 (UK)

873 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  gusman2x 
#1 ·
Hi guys

Up for sale is my Musicman JP6 in Pearl White. It's a 2011 model, with the Dimarzio Liquifire in the neck, and a Crunch Lab in the bridge. This is a non piezo model. This guitar sounds awesome, and the middle position sounds very strat like. You can get very versatile tones out of this guitar in my opinion

It's a superb guitar, but I have more technical guitars now than I can warrant, and I'm looking to go a bit more traditional (for now).

The neck is superb on this guitar, wth it's amazing natural/oiled finish, and the set up is amazing (currently 10s). The guitar comes with the MusicMan case, and all the candy that was originally with it.

The guitar is near immaculate. From what I can see, it only has one very tiny ding in the top, and with the metallic pearl finish, you can't really see it unless you are looking for it.

Looking for £900 ONO for this, and I'm afraid I won't post. I will however, agree to travel a reasonable distance to meet up.

Only trades I'd be interested in would be for Jazzmasters, Jaguars or Mustangs (bit of a switch up eh :D)

Here's some pics, they're maybe not the greatest, but if you require any more, let me know

Thanks

Guitar is in Manchester UK. No overseas shipments I'm afraid, sorry

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.