Some Ibanez guitars and other effects for sale - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 03:46 PM Thread Starter

Some Ibanez guitars and other effects for sale

Got more gear to sell as I'm funding a TC Electronics G-system. I'll get some pictures up later

Ibanez RG350EX with EMG Active pickups in the bridge and neck position (stock center). Decent shape. No chips, cracks, etc. A couple of surface scratches on the back that can be buffed out (the don't go into the paint....more like something rubbed it). The tremolo could use a cleaning. I think the guy I had originally bought it from was a sweater so the fine tuners are a bit tarnished. the parts that are cosmo black are fine, but the steel portion could stand to just be taken off and have some steel wool done to them to clean them up. Everything turns and such....oh, and I don't have the tremolo arm. I'm not 100% sure of the EMG's, but I think they are an 81 and 85. These aren't the cheap HZ EMG's. Neck is straight and the frets are in great shape. Really decent guitar. I know the RG350's don't get a lot of love but they are really decent guitars for the price and the EMG's in this one actually sound great for this guitar. I think they sound better in this then the ones I had installed in my Kramer Custom Les Paul..........anyway, looking for $250 plus shipping, which is a decent price when you consider the cost of EMG's alone.

Ibanez RGA121 - This is my second one and I really hate to get rid of it but I figure once I finish building my RG570 JEM conversion that I won't have much use for this anyway. There is a small amount of buckle rash on the back and a few spots on the bottom where you would rest it on your leg. They aren't scratches or anything. More like indentations but fairly minor. Looking for $500 plus shipping. This one includes a Rockstar Gigbag.

Rocktron Voodu Valve (one of the originals, not the Online version) - Rocktron effects rule. They are extremely transparent. This adds amp and cabinet modeling as well as a single 12AX7 tube. They get really good reviews and it's my understanding the early ones sound better (Made in US vs Made in China). I don't know but since I'm getting a G-system, I don't really need this for effects anymore and I pretty much just use my Legacy now for my clean/distortion. Looking for $300 plus shipping.

Boss TU-2 tuner with power supply - I actually just bought this from a Jemsite forum member and ordered the G-system before the pedal even arrived at my house so I haven't even used this. Fantastic shape. Looks brand new. Fantastic tuners. Looking for $75 plus shipping.

Rocktron Tsunami Chorus - I was worried when I first bought this. All of the sound clips I had heard (like on MF) made this thing sound way over the top. I was looking for a nice, thick analog chorus, not some psychedelic over-the-top chorus. Well, it can actually do both but it excels at the thick analog chorus sound (it is analog). I actually hate to get rid of this because on it's own, it sounds so good. I wouldn't even say that the TC Electronic chorus is better because ultimately, they are different sounding chorus'. However, I will say this, I had a Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus pedal before this, which is considered to be one of the best chorus pedals available, and I like the Rocktron Chorus 10x more. Looking for $60 plus shipping.

Seymour Duncan Tweek Fuzz- Another item that I just purchased from a fellow Jemsite member. Really cool fuzz pedal that actually does more than fuzz. It has six different degrees of fuzz. The lower 2 actually sound more like an overdrive pedal, the middle 2 approach distortion pedal sounds with the 5 and 6 sounding more like a typical fuzz pedal, that square waveform clipping sound with infinite sustain. Sounds awesome on solo's. It's got velcro on the bottom and the original rubber pads are stuck to the sides of the unit right now if you want to switch it back or put it in a pedal board. Looking for $60 plus shipping.

Digitech RP70 Artist model - Fantastic modeling unit plus it includes a built in drum machine. I've used this essentially as a practice rig. I plug into this and run it into a clean amp. The drum machine works great for practicing plus it sounds really good. Includes the original box, manual and power supply. It's in perfect shape. You'd be hard pressed to tell that it's not new. Looking for $55 plus shipping.

Again, I'll post pictures later tonight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 02:26 AM

Reviews: 1
Re: Some Ibanez guitars and other effects for sale

Trades?
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 07:20 AM Thread Starter

Well, not really looking for any trades but I'll entertain offers.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-03-2007, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

The RG350 and tuner are sold.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 12:07 PM Thread Starter

Chorus is sold.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 06:26 PM Thread Starter

Just sold the RGA121

The following items are still available.

Rocktron Voodu Valve
Tweek Fuzz
RP100

I've also got a Boss GT-8 that I will sell for $300 shipped.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 12:32 PM

Hey Duder!
Me Again!

I Can't seem to get enough of your Rocktron stuff!

lol

How much is the vooduValve currently going for?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 01:15 PM Thread Starter

I'll do $300 shipped on the Voodu Valve.

Tags
buckle rash , chorus pedal , distortion pedal , emg active , ibanez rga , jem conversion , les paul , neck position , overdrive pedal , pedal board , rocktron voodu valve , seymour duncan , steel wool , tremolo arm , voodoo lab , voodoo labs , voodu valve

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in