Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Tech Box Professional guitar tech station

11K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  AlaskaBat 
#1 ·
This is a professional guitar tech station made by ULTRACASE. They are made in Anaheim, California, USA. Their tech boxes and guitar stands are literally used by all the big techs out there. See their website (http://www.ultracase.com)to see testimonials from techs of: Joe Satriani, Skid Row, Richie Sambora, Fear Factory, Marilyn Manson, Guns n Roses, The Offspring, Steve Miller Band, Goo Goo Dolls.... you name it!!!

Ok to the tech box...

The guitar tech box is a briefcase-sized workstation and weighs only 18 pounds.
PROVEN QUALITY
The tech box has become an instant favortiote with techs and players worldwide. For one-off performances or world tours, It meets the needs of the professional guitar tech. They are handmade in Anaheim, California, USA.
CONSTRUCTION
There are three tool/string/accessory boxes, and there are two folding neck holders, each with a different height allowing for a steep or shallow angle for the guitar to rest on during string changes, polishing, neck adjusting, etc. In low light conditions, such as a stage environment, an 18" "Littlelite" is installed to a flexible shaft. Just position the light anywhere you want it and it will stay there. It folds out of the way when not in use, too.
DIMENSIONS
Model Guitar Tech Box & Tool Holder
Capacity 1 guitar, 3 tool/string/accessory boxes
Height 5-1/2"
Width 15"
Depth 19"
Weight 18 lbs.

This sells for $429.00 if you buy it from the only place that sells them (ULTRA CASE). Mine is in perfect shape and also comes with a tuner and I am asking $275.00 plus actual shipping costs. I used this on my Infinity Within tour in 2004 and many other shows and it worked perfect for me. Ever needed to tune up your axes at a show or you broke a string and had a buddy fix it? Wouldn;t it have been nice to have a light to see by, a soft surface for the guitar so it did not get scratched, and a neck support to hold it up to string it properly? These things are built like a brick... well built like a brick. ;-) You wont have to worry about this thing standing up to long tours and hard heavy use.

Here are pics of the tech box. I will of course clean it all out but I will leave the tuner still in it. Or for a few more bucks I will leave all the spare strings (98% Blue Steel's) along with a guitar tech tool and other various things....

I accept PAYPAL or POSTAL MONEY ORDERS only.

Rikk Beatty

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.