Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Tiny Terror, Dimarzios, Sperzels

Tags
paf joe
2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Extant 
#1 ·

Financial circumstances and having a new amp on the way necessitate me to sell my Tiny Terror, along with the Lopoline compact cab I custom ordered for it (Orange tolex, black metal hardware, black grill, Celestion V30). The head cost me $560, and the cab $200ish - I'll sell the head for $440 + shipping and the cab for $150 + shipping, or $580 + shipping for both - just slightly above what you'd pay to get a new TT in stores without a cab.

I also have two Dimarzios for sale - a PAF Joe, black, standard spacing, and a Breed Neck, black, f-spaced. $35 + shipping each, or $65 + shipping for the set. These are great pickups, and give an ultra-fat warm modern PAF-ish tone.

Finally, a set of Sperzels in satin chrome that came off my ESP Horizon when I swapped them out for nickel ones. A couple of the knobs have a tiny bit of discoloration on them, but the're in v. good visual condition and shape otherwise, and work great. $30 + shipping.

I prefer Paypal, and will eat all fees. Thanks!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.