For Trade Gibson Les Paul Studio Standard - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:58 PM Thread Starter

For Trade Gibson Les Paul Studio Standard

Ive been playing with a new band these days and everyone is currently using strats so im looking to trade this for a used, american standard strat. My only requirement is two point tremolo system and maple fretboard preferrably.

Okay details on the guitar.

Mid 80's Gibson Les Paul Studio Standard in candy apple red with factory kahler tremolo.

This guitar is not a normal studio, it has body binding, a factory kahler tremolo system which was blocked by the previous owner. The locking nut has been removed, although i still have it, just not the original bolts. The guitar stays in tune great with the tremolo blocked. Sperzel locking tuners have been installed, and the neck finished has been stripped off, and a stinger left on the headstock ala zakk wylde. The neck and top of the guitar are maple, pickups are factory originals. These studio standards have binding on the neck and body, but just regular dot inlays.

This guitar has some heavy wear, chips dings, polishing marks, a bit of fretwear, but their still all there, their is also a touch of finish checking at the headstock, the sperzels are on a touch crooked, but i did get the original tuners with the deal. The guy who owned it before me drilled through the headstock when installing them. Its a small hole :P. I have to add theirs a small crack on the corner of the headstock. It doesnt affect the guitar tonally or stability wise. Their was a sticker on the body for several year which i took off when i bought the guitar, you can still see it on there just barely if you hold it at a certain angle. I can email or post pictures later, but ill have to borrow a camera. All electronics are in good working order, and all original, the toggle switch is upside down ala a peavey wolfgang, and the neck position humbucker mounting ring has been replaced with a new one.

Im trying to be as thorough as possible with the details concerning the guitar, i see tons of auctions, and for sale or trade adds where the listing is downright false.

Im just looking for a maple necked american strat with knife edge two point tremolo system, so let me know what you have. Ill pay for shipping for both instruments or deliver myself within reason.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
candy apple red , dot inlay , dot inlays , gibson les paul , gibson les paul studio , kahler trem , les paul , les paul studio , locking nut , locking tuners , maple fret , maple fretboard , maple neck , neck finish , neck position , peavey wolfgang , sperzel locking , sperzel locking tuners , toggle switch , tremolo system , zakk wylde

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode