Ibanez JEM Forum banner

USA Fender American Standard Stratocaster

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  flyngtr 
#1 ·
this USA Strat that has been replaced by a Relic and i'd like to sell it to fund a Tele or Gadow purchase.

early 90's USA Fender American Standard Stratocaster.

Fender website says it's a 1990. pearl red color called Frost Red. it has a set of Fender Tex Mex pickups installed. the pickgaurd has started to age nicely.
note: there is a tiny hole in the face of the guitar and 2 tiny holes on the pickgaurd where the previous owner had a Roland Synth system on it [yeah, i know]. there's also a extra strap button where the guitar was played lefty.

the good news is in the world of bad, good and great Strats, it's a great one, very resonant and sounds f*ng killer for Texas Blues thru a tube amp. the late 80's & early 90's Fenders seem much better guitars than the current stuff i see in stores. comes with original tags, and hard case. your choice: as is with TexMex pickups $649, with stock American Standard pickups $599 or with both sets $699

located in Maine, i'm looking for a GOOD USA Tele and i will consider trades for a G&L ASAT or any other USA made Tele

PM me for JPGS

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.