Used Schecter C-1 Classic Like New! For Sale. - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 11:18 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Used Schecter C-1 Classic Like New! For Sale.

<b>Up for sale is a sunburst Schecter C-1 Classic Electric Guitar. Used. Still under warranty. I was the first owner, bought for 700 dollars 6 months ago. It is time to let her go. I am in need for money for another guitar i purchased that suits my needs a bit more and it hurts me very badly to do so. This guitar is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It plays like absolute butter. I had an Emg 81/85 professionally wired in. They will be professionally wired out as well.
<br>
This guitar has NO PICKUPS IN IT. And you will be buying it that way.
<br>
The reason being is I feel that the buyer should be able to wire his or her own pickups of choice in this and play. This guitar was also professionally set up. [Action/Bridge] It was never gigged with, only picked up in my own house and messed around with a bit. Please see the photos of this guitar. The condition is so great. The only flaws cosmetic wise is a crack in the finish on the back corner [shown] and a small crack on the back [shown] both can be fixed with carnauba wax. Once again, there are no pickups in this guitar. The photos show the guitar with the emgs... these are not included. I will be including a roadrunner hardcase with the guitar. Which is a retailed 100 dollar hardcase. And also straplocks will be included. The straplocks were professionally inputted into this guitar. If interested please act fast, I have a guy who flaked a few times over it.</b>
<br>

<br>
Here are the specs on this guitar:
<br>
The C1 Classic is a neck-thru-body guitar with incredible looks and even better components. Its top is an incredible quilted Maple on a Mahogany body. Its Vine of Life inlay crawls the entire length of the neck. Top it all off with a string-thru-body bridge, gold hardware.
<br>
Technical Info
<br>
Construction: Neck-Thru Body
<br>

<br>
Body: Mahogany/Quilt Maple
<br>

<br>
Neck: Maple
<br>

<br>
Fingerboard: Rosewood
<br>

<br>
Scale: 25-1/2 in.
<br>

<br>
Inlays: Vine of Life
<br>

<br>
Hardware: Gold Satin
<br>

<br>
Bridge: Tone Pros
<br>

<br>
Tuners: Grover
<br>

<br>
Binding: Natural [body], Creme [neck]
<br>

<br>
Frets: 24 Jumbo
<br>

<br>
Reviews:
<br>
Features: I will not go into all the features. If you want the specs go to the Schecter guitar site and it is all listed out very nice. // 10
<br>
Sound: I have always been one that was never really sure what I wanted to play. And to be honest, my band and I play classic Rock and current top 40 stuff. But depending on my mood, some days while practicing alone it could be Heavy Metal or it could be slow mellow blues riffs. Regardless IN ALL CASES the C1-Classic shines. The rich tone you can get from this beast is out of this world. I have been playing for about 16 years now and in that time I have owned a American Fat Strat Deluxe, Gibson Les Paul Custom Plus, ESP Horizon, Peavey Cropper Classic, Gibson SG, Ibanez Universe and many other no-need-to-mention guitars. So the question is this, what would I take as my FULL TIME, BEST EVER axe?? Easy ......... the C1-Classic. Yup, it is true. To be very honest I just sold My LP Custom and because I was not playing it anymore and the Strat is on the line as well. I just CANNOT put the C1-Classic down. Take a TRUE NECK THREW guitar with string threw body and you have one warm LONG SUSTAINED SOUND. Even playing this guitar unplugged just feels good. You can feel the note through your entire body. But why play it unplugged, with two of Seymour Duncans MOST KICK ASS Pickups on the market, you want to hear this baby loud and clear. // 10
<br>

<br>
Action, Fit & Finish: The set-up of my was PERFECT. Action, pickups, everything was bang on. And I didn't even get to try it. I had to order it in because I wanted the Honeyburst style 3 tone burst. The top is a REAL QUILTED TOP. It is bery impressive to see. Many people in reviews say that in real life it doesn't look like the pic on the site...GOOD !!! Mine in real life is a site to behold. With the flawless bindings and unreal vine of life, WOW. The body binding is NOT WHITE. And I say GOOD ! That is to goddy. It is instead a very nice natural stain honey color ... VERY RICH INDEED. This machine is built like a tank and I love it. I play very often and almost NEVER have to re-tune. When I do, the adjustment is MINOR to say the least. // 10
<br>

<br>
Reliability & Durability: I have only owned it now for about 5 months. But it is a very solid rig. You can tell just by the way it feels in your hands. As for the finish, well it is so glossy, I would bet that it will withstand the tides of time. But it is not an issue for many. Most of us after every use give the guitar a good rub down or in my case I polish it. I give my GOLD tuners (if I have touched them) and puckups a wipe as well. I will say this, my LP Custom had Gold hardware, and within the first two months, the gold when my finger touches the pickup and when my palm touches the bridge was gone. // 10
<br>

<br>
Impression: Well, I have said pretty much everything I can. I would not trade or sell this guitar ever. Like I said, I have been in this game for 16 years and FINALLY MY SEARCH IS OVER. The C1-Classic is a dream come true. It is that type of guitar that says "PLAY ME". And when you put it down your drawn to pick it up and play even more. It plays like a dream and sounds even better. Looks wise this guitar (mine anyway) is THE BEST looking guitar I have ever layed eyes on. When you see the seemless neck threw body you will know what I mean.
<br>

<br>
For the price of this guitar, YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG. It is impossible.
<br>

<br>
If this guitar was stolen, within 24 hours I would have another one. And to be very honest, even though I payed $1200 canadian for it, If I went back and they said that Schecter now is charging $2500 ... I'd still buy it just to have a C1-Classic back in my arms. // 10
<br>
More Reviews::
<br>
<a href="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/schecter/c1_classic/index.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/schecter/c1_classic/index.html</a>
<br>
<b>
<br>
Please contact me with any questions! I always have my email on me. If wanted.. I can have the pickups you supply wired into this guitar for ridiculously cheap and professionally done. Also let me know if youd like some larger photos. I will ship this guitar as long as the buyer chooses to purchase insurance on the guitar. The buyer must pay for the shipping costs [Will retrieve costs from local UPS when asked]
<br>
once again! my email is [email protected]
<br>
Will answer any questions! I am located in northern New Jersey
<br>

<br>
This guitar is beautiful! Don't let it slip away. Looking for 600 or Best Offer dollars for guitar/case.</b> See Photos!!!!!

Photos:
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4568/44414828co2.jpg
http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/8923/28792236qm6.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 01:13 AM

Re: Used Schecter C-1 Classic Like New! For Sale.

where in your mess is the price ?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 06:42 AM

Re: Used Schecter C-1 Classic Like New! For Sale.

He's looking for $600 obo.

Tags
electric guitar , fat strat , gibson les paul , gibson les paul custom , heavy metal , les paul , les paul custom , mahogany body , quilted maple , seymour duncan , seymour duncans

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode