Ibanez JEM Forum banner

WTB 24 fret Ibanez

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  poorman35953 
#1 ·
I'm in the market for a new Ibanez. Right now, I have 300 bucks, but I could probably squeeze a little more for shipping.
I don't care what kind of cosmetic damage there is, as long as it's not extreme, and the neck, and electronics are in good condition. So, offer all those unsellable guitars here!

Also, some other stuff. It has to have 24 frets. I'd really like a RG5xx, but I doubt I'll have anyone sell me one for 300. I'd prefer a hardtail over a crappy bridge too.

Thanks. And if anyone wants, I have a small knife collection I'd be willing to part out if anyone's interested in that kinda stuff.

#4 ·
Hey, if you don't mind getting parts and putting the guitar together yourself, I may be able to help you out for $300, maybe even a little less. I've got a couple of kinda beat up older bodies, a couple of worn cosmo Edge bridges. The neck I have has been repaired (the typical crack around the locking nut), but is very stable and straight.

Let me know if you're interested, and I can get some parts together and get you some pics.

Thanks,
Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.