WTB desert yellow Ibanez S540, RG570 or other. - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-29-2020, 03:34 AM Thread Starter

WTB desert yellow Ibanez S540, RG570 or other.

Looking for a desert yellow, 6 stringer. I'm not a fan of pickguards, so I'm not interested in the 550's. But I'd really like a 540S, RG570 or FGM100.

If there's any other Desert yellow guitars put there, I might also be interested, these are just the only models I know that fit the criteria 🙂

I live in Denmark, but will happily pay for shipping. I know these guitars are old + rare, so odds of finding one in my own country are slim to none.

Price of course depends on model and condition 🙂
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2020, 03:21 PM

Re: WTB desert yellow Ibanez S540, RG570 or other.

Hello,

I have an S540 that's disassembled if you'd like on in parts. I don't think I have the original F series pickups, but I have a variety of Duncan and Dimarzio pickups I can sell with it. I have black or also possibly cosmo black hardware, too. Let me know if you're interested an I can take pictures for you.

Thanks,
Dave
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2020, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davejhall View Post
Hello,

I have an S540 that's disassembled if you'd like on in parts. I don't think I have the original F series pickups, but I have a variety of Duncan and Dimarzio pickups I can sell with it. I have black or also possibly cosmo black hardware, too. Let me know if you're interested an I can take pictures for you.

Thanks,
Dave
Oops... I meant to PM that... lol
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2020, 03:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks,
Dave
So you have a yellow S540 disassembled? Sounds interesting. Can you send some pics to [email protected]? 🙂
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-06-2020, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks,
Dave
Do you still have that yellow 540S ??
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-06-2020, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks,
Dave
I can't reply to you because your inbox/sent messages is full. (Erase some of your messages)

Yes I'm interested ... send me pics to [email protected]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode