Hi all,

I am interested in buying an Ibanez JPM, any model

If you are in Europe, hit me up on PM

Thanks

Tin

#2 ·
#5 ·
Hi guys,

I have a P1 and a P2 I might consider to sell as I have gathered too many guitars in the meantime :p

90HAM are indeed very hard to find. I´d kindly like to buy one as well or trade it with my JEM 10th but they have become so rare...
Hello Christoph

Thanks for letting us know that you might consider selling your P1 and P2.

Although at present time I am recovering financially from buying a Jem 30th and other expenses . I am curious to know what prices you might have in mind, to have an idea if I am able to justify getting one. Likely is going to take me a few months to be on the position to buy one. Feel free to pm me with what prices you have in mind and some pictures to see i am able to justify getting one of them.

Thanks Christoph.

Greetings from Vancouver.

Cheers :)

#6 ·
Hello,
With the risk of stealing the original thread owner's quest, I am looking as well for a JPM (P1 / P2 or P3) in Europe (I'm located in Belgium, and would prefer to avoid CITES headache).
In good condition, preferrably.
Feel free to bump or PM me if you have one for sale.
PS: not against plans for a 90HAM either :)
Jerome

#11 ·
Hello jeromereuff

You should sign up for the 2 Facebook groups

IBANEZ JPM (John Petrucci Series) - Group 1

Ibanez JPM Collectors - Group 2

I have seen people posting on those 2 facebook groups selling JPM guitars before it has been posted on Reverb or Ebay.

There are some links people has posted to some other European websites for Spain and Poland where people have been selling but likely by now are gone. But a good place to keep an eye and ask for any leads.

There are 2 JPM guitars currently on Reverb.

I am personally looking for a JPM P2. But will have to wait for next year to purchase as I am recovering from traveling expenses at the moment.

Hope this information helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.