Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB: Ibanez Paul Gilbert PGM models

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Davey 
#1 ·
Yep, I've got Gilbert-fever right now after booking my tickets for next year :mrgreen: but I've been thinking about building the PGM collection back up once I've got rid of a few guitars anyway (for those that can't remember, this is what my collection used to look like http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i15/Ibanez249/1006.jpg ) Cool thing is, I can get a friend to look after those guitars until they sell! :)

So I'm after practically any PGM apart from the PGM301 and PGM900. I may not have the cash if you're offering anniversary models, try me though you never know.

Cash is waiting! Although I do have some gear I can deal with...

Guitars I've got for trade/part-ex include:

Gibson SG special in black
Birdseye maple top Epiphone Les Paul
Black player condition RG550 (may be a player, but it's a sweet axe)

Please, no 'make an offer' e-mails, I need a price and shipping costs to the UK.

See less See more
#11 ·
I've got a brand new (received 2 weeks ago) PGM301 that I need to sell because of financial reasons. I really hate to get rid of it, but I need the money and I WILL replace it someday. Below is a picture. Message me if you'd like more pictures and info. It is literally spotless. I will sell it for $1100 shipped inside the continental US. I know that's only a couple hundred less than it was new, but as I said, it's in absolute mint condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.