Ibanez JEM Forum banner

WTB: Ibanez USA Custom "Street Wise"/"Streetwise"

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Mantysaari 
#1 ·
Hi,

I'm a fresh member here, looking to buy an Ibanez USA Custom with "Street Wise" graphics..! These older customs seem to be relatively rare, but I'll try my luck.

Talking about the condition of the guitar... normal trem/polish wear is no big deal, but I'd hope the previous owners knew what they were doing with their guitar. :wink:

And well, since it's a guitar, an instrument - not some collective item, the electrics, mics & the neck should be in good-ish/player's condition.

Interested in selling one? Got questions? I'm a PM away.

P.S: Probably wise to PM me about YOUR conditions anyway, because my iTrader score is just 0. I've bought a JPM P4 off ****, but here I'm the new guy.

#2 ·
Re: WTB: Ibanez USA Custom

Time to update this a bit:

I forgot to mention I'm interested in Customs with HH mic combination... Luckily, no one made any offers. Nah, still waiting until someone helps me out here. :smile:

And hey, I'll consider other USA Customs, as well. If you're selling "Music of the Sphere" or something as psychedelic/wild as that one, PM with details.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.