Ibanez JEM Forum banner

WTB: Lo Trs string saddle

966 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  zzzec 
#1 ·
Hello!
I have a big problem here...
I was planning to sell my RG470 so i decided to change the strings... this should've been my last string change on this guitar...
I was changing the b string... i had to lock the string on the tremolo but i overtightened it and the string saddle is now unusable!!! I pressed too hard so that little screw hole in the saddle worn out ( if you know what i mean) and now i just can't tighten the string, the screw just keeps falling out, there's no pressure when screwing in...

Now I'm really depressed!!!
There are no LO Trs string saddles available to buy...
I was hoping that maybe someone here has one Lo trs tremolo that is not being used ( replaced by Edge, Lo Pro Edge, OFR etc.), and that person could just sell me one (or two) string saddle(s), cause I don't want to buy one more used Lo Trs from **** for 70 and more dollars, it's just a waiste of money IMHO...
So please help me! Here's what I need:
http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=94343_lo_trs_122_823lo.jpg

So if anyone would be that kind to sell me this little thing, I would be very very very very very very grateful!!!
Please contact me on PM or you can just reply here...
I live in Croatia, that's in Europe and I don't think that shipping from USA, UK, or elswhere would be a problem, it's a really small thing and the shipping cost shouldn't be more than 5 bucks... of course I'd pay for this large amount of money!!! lol

So please, anyone who has one Lo Trs that is not being used, (or just a string saddle) help me!!!

Thank you!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.