WTT 'Shred' Guitars (Ibby, Jackson) for Sunn Model T - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 11:33 PM Thread Starter

WTT 'Shred' Guitars (Ibby, Jackson) for Sunn Model T

I know it's a shot in the dark, but I thought I would try my luck anyway. I'm looking for a Sunn Model T Reissue, and I thought that I may be able to fund it with a couple of guitars.

As for what I have to trade:

-Ibanez RGA121NTF Prestige Archtop RG, all stock, great condition.

-Ibanez RGT42FMDR, upgraded to Edge Pro trem, all gold hardware, PAF Pro/Tone Zone combo, upgraded pots. Super-dark fretboard. Beautiful flamed top. As nice or nicer than any Prestige I've ever owned. I like the fact that it's a neck-thru as well. Excellent condition, btw.

in fact, that one deserves a picture link! http://geocities.com/mccabekyle/guitars/rgt42fmdr.jpg

-Ibanez S520WNF, EMG 81/85 combo. Ridiculously fast neck, and a pretty slick mahogany finish. That one deserves a pic, too!
http://geocities.com/mccabekyle/guitars/s520wnf.jpg

I also have a Jackson DKMG (black forrest) that came stock with the EMG-HZ's which I swapped out for a PAF Pro in the neck, and an TZ in the bridge. The afterburner gain boost on this thing is incredible with this pickup combination... But it has some sentimental value, so I would only let that go if I had no other choice.

I have another Jackson Professional Series 'V' that is somewhat of a "custom" guitar. I hold it in the same regard as the aforementioned DKMG, so my sentiments are the same... I would trade it if I HAD to. Anyway...

It was fitted with a PAF Pro in the neck, and an EVO in the bridge. The Schaller is pretty rigid, but it keeps a tuning better than any other guitar I've owned. Also, after the following photo was taken, other small mods took place as far as exchanging the "bullet" knobs for more ergonomic knobs, the spike strap "button" was exchanged for a "real" strap button. This an awesome customized guitar, so I'll just have to let the picture speak for itself:

http://geocities.com/mccabekyle/guit...nt_jackson.jpg

Again, I'm looking to TRADE these guitars toward an amp, but if you are interested in a flat out purchase, please PM me pricing, as I would really need to think about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-08-2008, 01:29 AM

Re: WTT 'Shred' Guitars (Ibby, Jackson) for Sunn Model T

where are you at in AR
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-08-2008, 02:28 AM Thread Starter

I'm in Little Rock.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2008, 10:52 AM

Hi, have you still your Ibanez S520WNF? don't you sell it?

Best REGARDS
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2008, 12:56 AM

There's an original Model T on the local craigslist here. http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/msg/955772800.html

Good luck in your search.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-19-2008, 07:26 PM

PayPal payment send for IBANEZ S520 WNF

Best Regards and Merry Christmas from BELGIUM

Tags
edge pro trem , ibanez rga , ibanez rgt , paf pro , pickup combination , strap button , tone zone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode