Alaskabat (Rob) could you be so kind to send me my stuff after 2 years waiting for it - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-01-2013, 05:31 AM Thread Starter

Alaskabat (Rob) could you be so kind to send me my stuff after 2 years waiting for it

This message is for Alaskabat (Rob),

In 2013 i wrote you a couple of times asking you for my stuff since you moved from Alaska to Texas but everytime i wrote you i had no answer from you and what is more important never had my stuff with me.

It is two years since you had to send me my stuff, of course you had all your personal issues and that is why i was waiting with patience for your recovery.

I had a lot of broken promises from you but still i had faith in you and i believed that perhaps when you were living in Texas you will do the things right but i was wrong.

If a few months ago you were able to move from Alaska to Texas, i believed that you were able to ship my stuff too, but sadly it never happened

I wrote to Glen (jemsite administrator) asking for help and he wrote you several times telling you that please ship my stuff, you told him that my stuff will be on the way in a few days and it never happened and you told him the same excuses and lies that you told to me.

I never wanted to write this thread but i want my stuff so i have no choice.

Rob, please could you be so kind and honest to finally send me my stuff, this is:

one new strat mighty mite neck (ebony fretboard for Floyd Rose locking nut)

one used ibanez rg270 neck (maple fretboard)

one new trussrod peavey tool

Rob i was waiting since two years ago, so i think is time and is fair that finally i have my stuff with me, please Rob no more delays or excuses.

I wish you can ship my stuff no more late than next monday and when the ship is done please write here in this thread a post with the tracking number.

I already send you a private message and an email with my complete name and address just in case you donīt have it.

Thanks

pd: thanks to Glen for trying to help, sadly Rob ignore him too.

Last edited by supergirl20_06; 11-01-2013 at 05:47 AM. Reason: write that i send him an email too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Banned

Reviews: 98
Re: Alaskabat (Rob) could you be so kind to send me my stuff after 2 years waiting fo

Ummm, Rob didn't ignore him.
Rob's household has been in transit, boxed and storaged for some time.
That's where the forms are--tucked in a box somewhere.
Hey, wait---what thread is this?
Why are you posting this here?
Did I EVER SELL you anything?
That's right.....no. Didn't.
Post ALL of the facts, please.....

Last edited by AlaskaBat; 11-01-2013 at 08:09 AM.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-01-2013, 10:46 AM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
Re: Alaskabat (Rob) could you be so kind to send me my stuff after 2 years waiting fo

The OP's point is valid in that AlaskaBat/Rob seems to have outstanding items due and has failed to communicate with the above buyer (and myself). Rob please correct this issue. Thanks... glen
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-04-2013, 02:37 AM

Reviews: 10

Curious if this got corrected...
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-04-2013, 07:48 AM

Trying to be as neutral as possible here, it's awfully strange that Rob states in this thread that he can't ship anything because it's all packed away yet in THIS thread:

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f15/ps...am-129363.html

He confirms that he's just listed a number of guitars on Houston Craigslist.

I think I can speak for everyone here that we're all wishing Rob a full and speedy recovery, but when people on here see stuff like this, it kind of shoots holes in the story that things are packed away and can't be shipped.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Banned

Reviews: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takin' a Ride View Post
Trying to be as neutral as possible here, it's awfully strange that Rob states in this thread that he can't ship anything because it's all packed away yet in THIS thread:

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f15/ps...am-129363.html

He confirms that he's just listed a number of guitars on Houston Craigslist.

I think I can speak for everyone here that we're all wishing Rob a full and speedy recovery, but when people on here see stuff like this, it kind of shoots holes in the story that things are packed away and can't be shipped.
Read my first reply.
big guitars are one thing (not all are here yet)--easy to spot.
a form packed in who knows which box, is another.

You have to read the OP--then mine (gaps barring)--then put into context of the timeframe.

Moving to Houston, household was packed in gov't storage until about Aug.
Still unpacking.
Looking for a single piece of paper amongst boxes of papaerwork...etc.
In-between, the full story was not given.
What is known, is that Glen, Javier and I are sorting it.
The last communication being mine--via PM to both.
We're all 3 handling it.

The full story was not provided in the OP.
Glen, Javier and I have been discussing off board...for this reason. I've been keeping this "issue" relegated" to PMs between us, but since it was brought up in this matter--felt compelled to shed just a little ray of light.
That said, and going back to "not all fact were given in OP"--read it again.

"I wrote to Glen (jemsite administrator) asking for help and he wrote you several times telling you that please ship my stuff, you told him that my stuff will be on the way in a few days and it never happened and you told him the same excuses and lies that you told to me."

Then...at the bottom:

"pd: thanks to Glen for trying to help, sadly Rob ignore him too."

Kind of contradicts the previous statement--which are not the facts, either.

Let's also note that this thread was created out of anger.
Justified? Okay. But, the OP goes on about patience and broken promises. Then, throws in "lies."
What were these "lies?" There weren't any.
Another word thrown in for effect. Let's stick to the facts, man. The only lie I see is that you contacted Glen, he contacted me, I told him this-and-that--yet you later state I "sadly ignored him."
Didn't ignore him back in June/July--didn't ignore him the other day.
The only ignoring going on is the ones to the PMs I sent to try to make this all better.

And...like RGMan....everyone knows I always make it right in the end....in spades!

But--thanks for the well wishes on speedy recovery!
Looks like it's 2 steps back.
Besides new docs (always a setback)--they found new issues.
Still battling the VA...lol.

Last edited by AlaskaBat; 11-04-2013 at 09:16 AM.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-04-2013, 09:18 AM

I didn't post that to unnecessarily stir up the pot, just trying to offer a third party POV.

I don't want to see AB end up with a bad reputation for no reason, especially after dealing with so much crap the last couple years.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-04-2013, 09:31 AM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takin' a Ride View Post
I don't want to see AB end up with a bad reputation for no reason, especially after dealing with so much crap the last couple years.
Ugh.

Until Rob finishes his transactions (INCLUDING THIS ONE) his "bad reputation" is what he has EARNED.

When this matter is settled you will know... glen
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-25-2015, 08:15 AM

Hey guys,
i have been absent from this forum for 3 years, because this Rob-Topic (he still owes me 1400 Dollar) made so angry, that i skipped the forum at all :-)

Not that i am over it (i gave up..) i went back just for fun, to see he was banned shortly after ...

Just for the intressted..what happened?

Wishes,

Maria
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-26-2015, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKim View Post
Hey guys,
i have been absent from this forum for 3 years, because this Rob-Topic (he still owes me 1400 Dollar) made so angry, that i skipped the forum at all :-)

Not that i am over it (i gave up..) i went back just for fun, to see he was banned shortly after ...

Just for the intressted..what happened?

Wishes,

Maria
I stopped paying attention to all the 'Rob Stuff' when I read that he actually started a forum solely to bash Jemsite members. (Pretty sure it was Rob, there was another as well...)

Sorry you got beat, sadly it happens often, but he had such a good reputation on here, and other places, it makes it that much worse...

I'm not sure what happened. I either missed a thread (or two) or it was due to this very type of thing.

Glen? Anything, or is the topic of Rob totally closed and off limits at this point?

Tags
alaskabat problem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in