any experience with kijiji canada classifieds - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 09:42 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 2
any experience with kijiji canada classifieds

Well, there is a mint RG3120 FANT for sale on the toronto kijiji site. No matter how many times I send a message to the seller, I get no response. Yet, I'm not sure my messages are going through, as I never get a copy of my messages emailed to me like I should. Anyone know who it is that is selling this? I really want it! I know it is a local classifieds ad, but I would be more than happy to pay shipping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011, 09:11 AM

Reviews: 1
Re: any experience with kijiji canada classifieds

I have had a lot of success with Kijiji (although I live in Canada). The unfortunate side of things is that you will get sellers who may never reply to you, or may take days to get back to your messages. These very same sellers will also reply with 2-3 word answers. It honestly seems like they aren't trying to sell the guitar. But, then again, this is sometimes common with any online classifieds.

Best of luck with your purchase and keep sending the emails!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011, 10:33 AM
rgx

Re: any experience with kijiji canada classifieds

You could actually call him at (647)269-4908.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode