Okay, I hesitated to post this because, frankly, I didn't want anyone bidding against me... heh. However, despite being very VERY tempted by this auction, I see a number of red flags. Tell me what you all think:
IBANEZ J CUSTOM 7 STRING GUITAR IN MINT CONDITION !!!
The red flags I see:
1. Seller's name/other items. Seems to deal in mattress/bedding/etc. Not a huge red flag, but odd nonetheless.
2. Lack of feedback history.
3. Lack of guitar details. No model #, year, etc. nor is there a decent description. Anyone know what J-Custom is pictured there?
4. Lack of detailed photos.
5. Photos dated 2010.
6. A "mint condition" older J-Custom? Really? C'mon man...
7. I emailed the seller asking for more recent pics, more specs, model #, etc. I received no response, but the seller did drop the price slightly after I sent the questions.
So, I'm putting this here because I don't think I've ever been so tempted by an auction. If this is legit, it's my dream JC, and I'd hate to miss out. However, as it stands now, too many red flags to place a bid.
Curious what you all think.