Bitch Harris Ibanez Stools. overpriced sh!te at a price that's right! - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

Bitch Harris Ibanez Stools. overpriced sh!te at a price that's right!

The back-story.

Evidently this all starts on this thread where rob777vdy thinks I'm getting away with something because I said "WTF" in a post. I don't know if it is or isn't allowed, it's been used for years and nobody has ever questioned it.

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f29/cu...-108139-3.html

And then when I say "pissed" in another post the 3 Musketeers decide they're going to try and get me suspended for saying - "pissed", something, anybody can say, all you want. If it's not in the swear filter it's not a swear!! Didn't Tiger just say "pissed" on TV yesterday?! Thought so.

Now I would have thought these very likeable guys, I don't recall ever have cross words with any of them, on or off the boards, but before you know it I get a scathing PM from rob777vdy -

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob777vdy
man ur something else,who the f u k do think you are MR IBANEZ U.S.A.no your just a tin pot second hand dealer very expensive 1 at that.the amount of emails ive had last few days about you,you wouldnt believe.the reason u didnt get banned you put money into the site.and dont bother replying to this cos ill only delete it,now get the f u k out of here dik wipe.
Which of course degrades in a back and forth PM war [be happy to post them all if anybody wants to read them]. Evidently the crux of his attacks is they think I get a free pass on everything while [evidently even though he was previously warned] he got suspended for trying to get around the swear filter. Now I've had infractions in the past, and if I get cut some slack, Moderators would have to answer. Usually in any thread when things get hot one will chime in and give a warning, and if you heed the warning, it's just another day at the mill. I may be blunt and to the point, but I try to be respectful, until there's no respect coming back. Always expect me to reply in kind, and if somebody wants to get into it I've got no problem throwing down.

At any rate, the PM war just wasn't enough. They evidently spent the night creating this Facebook group and getting anybody they could to join.

"Bitch Harris Ibanez Stools. overpriced sh!te at a price that's right!"

Link to full size if you wish
http://www.ibanezrules.com/images/je...anezStools.jpg

Of course Jonnyboy Mills as the Admin, but all contact from these clowns was from this jackass Rob.

So, let's analyze this.-

Bitch Harris - damn, brings back such fond memories of grade school!!

Ibanez Stools. overpriced sh!te - Sound like an attack on Ibanez to me. The bottom line of that statement, Ibanez is sh!t. And not just Ibanez, the finest Ibanez has ever produced, which is all I handle. JEM10 - sh!te, J Customs - sh!te, you get the idea. I'm sure you're all happy to learn your favorite guitars are sh!te.

overpriced sh!te at a price that's right! - I'd really like to know what mental midget came up with this one. I think a box of rocks could think up something much more clever, that actually MADE SENSE.

On the subject of price, many of you know you can't buy a new Ibanez cheaper anywhere else, or a better Ibanez with the optional service packages. And Used guitars will cost more than buying from some random guy on ebay. Most do not have a clue what it takes to run a profitable business, or the first $4000 every month that goes just to pay financing alone. Everybody thinks dealers have some secret place to buy guitars for pennies on the dollar, or that when buying private sellers are willing to sell to me for peanuts. Many of you have sold me guitars, and you all know I pay fair money. Nobody is going to sell to me and take a loss over selling on ebay or anywhere else, which of course means when I sell I have to be higher, and I can't make $200 on something I pay $2000 for and expect to stay in business, not that I don't loose money on plenty as it is.

I don't know if the group is open or not, I was told it was reported as a hate group, but if it is, I would invite all the haters here to be man enough to go ahead and join. I like the idea of knowing who, and where, you all are. There will always be haters, that's just a fact of life.

But even this wasn't enough. rob777vdy had to create a new user ID - rich harris (racist) - and make 2 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich harris (racist)
---Quote (Originally by jemsite)---
Sticky that. Post with smarts and respect please... glen
---End Quote---
IN OTHER WORDS I WONT DO A THING ABOUT RICH HARRIS AS HE PAYS ME NEARLY $1000 SO HE CAN DO AND SAY AS HE LIKES,HE CAN EVEN SEND RACIAL EMAILS TO FORUM MEMBERS I DONT CARE ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THE $1000 SO THE REST OF YOUS CAN EAT MY AZZ.STICKY THAT ???? DOES THAT MEAN RICH'S TOUNGE FEELS NICE N DAMP BETWEEN YOUR BUTT CHEEKS STICK YOUR CORRUPT SITE UP YER A R S E THERES PLENTY MORE FORUMS.
http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f29/cu...ml#post1072603

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich harris (racist)
SILENCE THE GREAT OZ (RICH HARRIS) HAS SPOKEN,I KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE WORLD ABOUT EVERYTHING.YOU ARE ALL PESKY VARMENTS,BRING ME THE BROOMSTICK OF THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST AND ILL GRANT YOUR WISHES.HAHAHAHAHAHA
http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f14/ib...ml#post1073518

One classy guy, and definitely not the sharpest tack, as they say. You could have just asked to be banned without all the drama. Especially after turning into the lying POS and claiming - racist emails? Some of you have known me 14 years, ever hear me make a racist statement on or off the board?! Puhlease. But thanks for giving me grounds for a Libel and Defamation of Character suit. I think I'll contact a UK lawyer and see what they think it's worth. Give an idiot enough rope and they always hang themselves, and if you're reading this Rob, please continue. More fodder for a lawsuit means higher verdict awarded!!!

Yes, I have averted the swear filter to include the word sh!t in this post, only because it's such an integral part of the story. I asked permission to do so first. And if these geniuses were so concerned about language maybe they should have let a little 9 year old girl join a Facebook group with the words Bitch, Stools, and Sh!te in the group name

I am opinionated, I am argumentative, and I am a Type A Alpha male, you respect me and I'll respect you, but disrespect me, and it's on. Do I have an attitude sometimes? Sure! I have bad days like everybody else and it definitely affects what I say and how I handle things. These are just the latest haters I've had to deal with, there have been and always will be plenty. It's a very big world, and this forum is a microcosm of it. There are allot of very cool people here, and some you just wouldn't want to have a beer with.

Feel free to discuss. Haters - be a man and come forward to identify yourselves, I know there are plenty. I sure don't expect everybody to like me, and I sure don't like all of you!! [although at the moment I can't think of anybody in particular besides these jackasses]. I'd respect you allot more if you had the balls, nothing like the 2 faced that smile in public but talk dirt behind your back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 01:11 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
Re: Bitch Harris Ibanez Stools. overpriced sh!te at a price that's right!

Hating is lame.

Really lame.

Rob's decline here is sad to see though. I do honestly wish him well (treatment, recovery?) and the desire and strength to take a long, strange trip back from the darkside where he resides.... glen
post #3 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 01:17 PM

WTF?

post #4 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 01:21 PM

That was a strange episode, but the facebook thing is quite pathetic. Do some people really have that much spare time on their hands?

Ironically, "pissed" is probably a less offensive word in the UK than it is in the US. For those in need of a translation, in the UK it usually just means drunk, unless you are using it in the context of wetting yourself.
post #5 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 01:31 PM

Well that was amusing. Can't believe a person out of middle school would have the time and immaturity to do such a thing.
post #6 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Which of course degrades in a back and forth PM war [be happy to post them all if anybody wants to read them].
Please don't

I find the whole thing ridiculous and as completely unnecessary as a thing can be. I don't like seeing people implode, even when I only know them from posting on the Web.
post #7 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 02:57 PM

Reviews: 3

Rich, you misspelled "a lot"... I am ever so disappointed in you. I think I will start a Facebook page exposing what a terrible person you are.
post #8 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 03:07 PM

You know you have crossed the line when I start handing out suspensions. I tend to think I am one of the more lenient ones here. I hope this all passes and people get back to happy places.
post #9 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 03:10 PM

Why do JEMs cost so much?
post #10 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 03:39 PM

I run into that crap all the time on guitar forums. It makes them feel big and special to pick on a "pro".

Fugget'em man, do what you do, don't get sucked in it just makes you look bad when you get dragged down to their level.
post #11 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musikron View Post
I run into that crap all the time on guitar forums. It makes them feel big and special to pick on a "pro".

Fugget'em man, do what you do, don't get sucked in it just makes you look bad when you get dragged down to their level.

word...

Don't waste anymore time with this nonsense...
post #12 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 04:10 PM

And i thought i am demented Even though you are a prick every once i a while, i think you are A OK and i kinda like your personality and you in a very non g a y way .
post #13 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 05:12 PM
Banned

Reviews: 98

Holy crap! What the heck got into that guy??? Rich, you are one of the BEST dudes I've ever known on a board, and you probably don't remember--you were the one that pointed me to this site when I ordered stuff from you back in 2005. You're that favorite unclemost of us cherish. That whole FB thing is childish, and I hope you get some good news from a UK lawyer.
Anybody that gets that would up needs serious help! It kind of makes me wish Prozak was over-the -counter.....I'd send him a carton of it. Don't fret bro--there may be haters, but the rest of us have your back.

post #14 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 05:31 PM

Quite sad really, carry on posting Rich, I know who I'd rather ask for advice given his considerable experience and good standing on many other forums.

Last edited by nwobhm; 02-25-2011 at 11:04 PM.
post #15 of 202 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
you probably don't remember--you were the one that pointed me to this site when I ordered stuff from you back in 2005.

Hey Rich... i take it back... not liking you anymore.
Closed Thread

Tags
ibanez rules

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode