Herc Fede - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 02:46 PM Thread Starter

Herc Fede

Anyone actually know what he is upto at the moment? Did anybody see his Neon Strat on the Bay?? It was very bright

Also, Does Cottam Guitars still do business with Herc?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 03:50 PM

Re: Herc Fede

I think Max still does business with Herc, PM or mail him and ask...
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 06:51 PM

He is finishing up the customers he has before taking anything on. Herc is finishing my second with him and said he has quite a few to finish. And yes Cottam still do trade with Herc. The guy is a legend you just have to realise your gonna have to wait for it but trust me its worth every second you wait and every penny you pay.
post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 09:48 PM

The guy is a legend you just have to realise your gonna have to wait for it but trust me its worth every second you wait and every penny you pay.[/QUOTE]

Thats the truth, Ive been waiting a year and almost a month, but I have a few guitars to play with so its not that big a deal. Its nice that he keeps in touch about every 2 to 3 weeks so atleast you know your not forgotten.
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractionallz View Post
Thats the truth, Ive been waiting a year and almost a month, but I have a few guitars to play with so its not that big a deal. Its nice that he keeps in touch about every 2 to 3 weeks so atleast you know your not forgotten.
A year and a month for a swirl? Damn! A custom order by Suhr costs about three months and they build your guitar to your exact specs!

A year and a month is far too long for the completion of a swirl....

Even though i love those PMC swirls form Herc Fede, no order from me..

New site form Herc: http://www.fededesigns.com/
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-15-2008, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosa View Post
A year and a month for a swirl? Damn! A custom order by Suhr costs about three months and they build your guitar to your exact specs!

A year and a month is far too long for the completion of a swirl....

Even though i love those PMC swirls form Herc Fede, no order from me..

New site form Herc: http://www.fededesigns.com/
Not really if you order it knowing what the results are like you'll be more than happy. I waited 18months for my last one.
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitarium View Post
Not really if you order it knowing what the results are like you'll be more than happy. I waited 18months for my last one.
He could also do it in 2 months and you would be even happier!
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitarium View Post
WHAT????

Did you do a re swirl?

Last edited by TicTac in my eye; 04-16-2008 at 01:19 PM.
post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 07:41 PM

No he got ill. Yeah id be happier with a shorter wait but i just think life these days is far too rushed and stressful to worry about when your guitar is coming back a differant colour(s).
post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 04:42 AM Thread Starter

Yeh but 18 months, Infact there is absolutely no excuse for that wait time.
post #11 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 12:29 PM

I just got word from Jess that I'll get my swirl photos on my 777DY in the next week . It's been a year for me, but I have no problem with that, it's not like I don't have plenty of guitars to play, or plenty of swirls to play for that matter. I can't wait to see it!! I requested pink be the major color and yellow be the least, so we'll see how it turns out. Oh, and it's a PAW swirl btw. I'll post pics as soon as I get them.
post #12 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 01:40 PM

Anybody know what happened to his site? Is it down or is it just my filter here at work?
post #13 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 01:55 PM Thread Starter

he has a new site coming thats all.
post #14 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 02:03 PM

My guess is that his site is ready "in a few weeks" just as fast as his swirls.

We'll see.
post #15 of 54 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem20thlover View Post
I just got word from Jess that I'll get my swirl photos on my 777DY in the next week . It's been a year for me, but I have no problem with that, it's not like I don't have plenty of guitars to play, or plenty of swirls to play for that matter. I can't wait to see it!! I requested pink be the major color and yellow be the least, so we'll see how it turns out. Oh, and it's a PAW swirl btw. I'll post pics as soon as I get them.
Looking forward to see the pictures dude.

I'm 10 months in myself I not good at long waits. I do already have a swirl from him thats completed. I just waiting on my second which initially was the 1st swirl order I placed before I bought my current swirl of his which was on the Gbay after I placed my custom order.

I got 9 guitars to play got 1 more beater. A charvel a japanese model which that one is going to be a crazy one when thats done my friend is a painter so he is going to do some abstract art on that one. Write now my Mex strat is going to be converted to a Eddie Van Halen guitar instead of red, white & black stripes. Its going to be bright green with sparkly white stripes. I have enough projects to keep me busy but damm knowing my swirl can be done at any time makes me crazy. I love swirls.

Tags
cottam guitars , custom swirl , eddie van halen , fede swirl , herc fede , herc fede swirl , herc swirl , van halen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

where is herc fede

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode