Holly Molly! Check this out! - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 11:41 AM Thread Starter

Holly Molly! Check this out!

It may be the Original Donnie Hunt JS, but it is a little bit crazy is it not?

Edit - check out that well known auction site...

Item # 200917476468

In seller's defense though, s/he has the below disclaimer.

For the record: I am not crazy and do not expect to sell this guitar for 99k. That is why the best offer option is there. I am sure this will be lost on many and there will be forum threads decrying the pricing and my sanity but hopefully this will cut down on some of that.

I wonder how much the going rate for such a guitar would be, provided that it is the real deal.

Last edited by kissTheApex; 04-21-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 11:59 AM

Re: Holly Molly! Check this out!

In my 10 years of collecting I have yet to see one, other than on Rich's site, and not for sale. I've bought guitars from this seller before. He has one very RARE guitar there.

Does anyone know how many were produced, and what their current value may be today? Rich?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 12:58 PM

Re: Holly Molly! Check this out!

I like his starting price.

Tags
original donnie hunt js

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode