I cant believe how some people respond... - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 09:30 AM Thread Starter

I cant believe how some people respond...

So I look at an auction for an Ibanez neck. The following is the response I got to my questions.

Me: Is this a super wizard, or wizard II neck? Can you send some pics to *******.com? The back of the neck especially between the locknut bolts and the back of the headstock, etc. How are the frets? Are there any letters/numbers on the neck heal?

Thanks,
Brett

Them: Are you kidding? This is a RG Series standard! This is a great deal.

Me: Are you kidding? That is how you respond to interested buyers with questions?

Them: yesssssssss

I am not going to link the auction as I feel this seller deserves no publicity. But the neck is not "that" cheap to just take a chance. But I suppose someone will. I just don't understand how people sell things with that kind of attitude towards their potential customers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 09:42 AM

Re: I cant believe how some people respond...

RG series standard. I have no idea what that means.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 07:45 PM

Reviews: 11

Yesssssss.the seller was probably 13 lol
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 11:12 PM Thread Starter

I would have thought that also, but the seller had some really high feedback, it was quite confusing.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 11:22 AM

Reviews: 2

Allways a difficult one, I would have asked the same thing, can they provided more detailed pictures of the back of the neck esp lock nut area (heres the difference) .............. because these types of necks form cracks near that area and I need to satisfy myself that your neck is ok.
I guarantee you would have had a different response from him, unless he was having a bad day
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 12:36 PM

surprised they never responded with "You have to buy this thing - when you throw it in the air it comes back to you!"
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 01:45 PM

Reviews: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
surprised they never responded with "You have to buy this thing - when you throw it in the air it comes back to you!"
PMPL

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode