Ibanez JEM Forum banner

I cant believe how some people respond...

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  jonnyboy mills 
#1 ·
So I look at an auction for an Ibanez neck. The following is the response I got to my questions.

Me: Is this a super wizard, or wizard II neck? Can you send some pics to *******.com? The back of the neck especially between the locknut bolts and the back of the headstock, etc. How are the frets? Are there any letters/numbers on the neck heal?

Thanks,
Brett

Them: Are you kidding? This is a RG Series standard! This is a great deal.

Me: Are you kidding? That is how you respond to interested buyers with questions?

Them: yesssssssss

I am not going to link the auction as I feel this seller deserves no publicity. But the neck is not "that" cheap to just take a chance. But I suppose someone will. I just don't understand how people sell things with that kind of attitude towards their potential customers.

#5 ·
Allways a difficult one, I would have asked the same thing, can they provided more detailed pictures of the back of the neck esp lock nut area (heres the difference) .............. because these types of necks form cracks near that area and I need to satisfy myself that your neck is ok.
I guarantee you would have had a different response from him, unless he was having a bad day ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.