Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 134 - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1996 of 1998 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 03:20 AM
Vendor

Re: Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboy mills View Post
Does this mean that me and the other members of jemsite that swirl guitars should not post pics of our work/ projects??????? I offer swirl guitars for sale and I know some of the other guys do, are we breaking the rules?????? I hope Im not, if I am breaking the rules can one of the mods let me know. oh and if I have broken the rules I feel I must apologies to 'E.T guitars' and to 'guitar guru' as you are both 'vendors' and I know you guys offer swirls. Im sorry if I have caused any offence or loss of business to you both.
Technically yes. If you're making a profit from sales you got from posting on this board, that makes you a vendor, and all vendors must be sponsors to do that. Otherwise it is not fair to the guys that do pay for advertising that somebody can get the exposure for free. You're not the only one. DGBaker does also [love his work] but he is breaking the rules. He never offers them for sale here, but it's pretty clear that's why they're being shown off for when they're on e-bay 2 days later. Just as Matt and I should not have to compete with other dealers that poach the board for sales, some of which are actually contibuting members, but some are very much not.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1997 of 1998 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 03:27 AM

Reviews: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
Technically yes. If you're making a profit from sales you got from posting on this board, that makes you a vendor, and all vendors must be sponsors to do that. Otherwise it is not fair to the guys that do pay for advertising that somebody can get the exposure for free. You're not the only one. DGBaker does also [love his work] but he is breaking the rules. He never offers them for sale here, but it's pretty clear that's why they're being shown off for when they're on e-bay 2 days later. Just as Matt and I should not have to compete with other dealers that poach the board for sales, some of which are actually contibuting members, but some are very much not.
Oh......
post #1998 of 1998 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 11:06 AM

Locked for a few while discussions occur.
Closed Thread

Tags
aanj neck , abalone vine , air norton , alder bodies , alder body , angled jack , basswood body , beautiful guitar , black headstock , body shape , bridge pup , cavity cover , chris woods , christopher woods , clear coat , cottam guitars , custom guitar , custom guitars , custom ibanez , custom inlays , custom jackson , custom jem , custom shop , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , dot inlay , dot inlays , double neck , ebony board , ebony fretboard , eddie van halen , edge bridge , edge pro bridge , edge trem , edge trems , electric guitar , flame maple , flamed maple , floyd rose , fret aanj , fret board , fret guitar , fret level , fret leveling , fret neck , fret necks , fret size , fret wire , frets scalloped , guitar body , guitar playing , guitar tech , heel neck , ibanez guitars , ibanez jem , ibanez neck , ibanez necks , ibanez rgt , ibanez trem , ibanez usa custom , iron maiden , jem neck , jem project , jem style body , jsx head , les paul , locking nut , locking nuts , mahogany body , maple fingerboard , maple fret , maple fretboard , maple neck , maple necks , matic bridge , mesa boogie , mesa boogie mark , monkey grip , mount pickups , mounted pickups , music store , neck bolts , neck inlay , neck joint , neck joints , neck pockets , parker fly , peavey jsx , peavey jsx head , peavey vandenberg , pickup cavities , pickup ring , pickup rings , piezo pickup , prestige necks , pro edge , pro edge bridge , pro edge trem , pro edge tremolo , pyramid inlay , pyramid inlays , quilted maple , reverse headstock , reversed headstock , richard fay , roland cube , roman guitars , scarf joint , seymour duncan , sims custom , sims custom shop , sounding guitar , sperzel locking , stainless steel frets , standard neck , steel frets , steel wool , strap button , strap buttons , strat body , string necks , string thru body , tone zone , trem arm , trem arms , trem claw , tremolo arm , truss rod , van halen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode