Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 3 - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 08:31 PM

Re: Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegacy View Post
Shiny guitar challenge, may or may not be off, don't know, but I am going to send Rich a whole guitar anyway for a RICH review.

The Legacy

Wow, that really shows some confidence. I'm sure you'll gain alot of trust and business if it's good!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Thep View Post
Wow, that really shows some confidence. I'm sure you'll gain alot of trust and business if it's good!

Confident or bullish? Either way some good will come out of it.
post #33 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777 View Post
I think Bob will concure with me that it is a very nice playing machine!

Right Bob?

)

Yes I do JJemmer! I love the way how the neck feels and the tone that I get out of it.................
post #34 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 08:15 AM

Quote:

Plates??? Sorry John )

Trem arm??? Sorry John
post #35 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob mclaughlin View Post
Trem arm??? Sorry John
Seriously???
post #36 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Yes I do JJemmer! I love the way how the neck feels and the tone that I get out of it.................
Sweet sweet guitar .

Regards

André

post #37 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Seriously???

Hey, at least I have back plates.................

post #38 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 01:06 PM

Talking Re: Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD

Quote:
Hey, at least I have back plates.................

Trade ya my trem arm for your back plates

Sorry John, we aren't laughing AT you, but rather WITH you
post #39 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 04:15 PM

hmmm. this offers possibilities....

how about an RBM style guitar? not that i have the money(i did just buy a UV ), but Reb has got to be one of my biggest heroes, and i love his guitar and the way it looks. just so extreme!
post #40 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 04:21 PM

Reb rips
post #41 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 05:26 PM

Hey John, I PM'ed for a quote a few days ago on two S series necks... can you at least shoot me a ballpark so I know if it's cheaper to buy the FM with waves that closes tomorrow or get new necks from you?
post #42 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 06:43 PM

Nice to see this tread up ,I think that other tread was turning pretty sour and just a bit to much bitch'n. John I like your work and look forward to getting some necks from you in the new year .In fairness to you, You aways answer your emails and I found you very helpful and obliging, so good look and lets hope you'll have a very good year cause it can only benefit all of us .
Cheers Marty...
post #43 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

About the S series necks. I hate to sound stupid, but I don't know which neck that is. Maybe 22 fret Joe neck? If so, yes, I can make them. Same price as the other ones.

Thanks
post #44 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 11:43 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jem#5150 View Post
hmmm. this offers possibilities....

how about an RBM style guitar? not that i have the money(i did just buy a UV ), but Reb has got to be one of my biggest heroes, and i love his guitar and the way it looks. just so extreme!
I am working on a reb model for me right now. As far as I can tell (because I've never seen one in person), they are just a cut up RG. I always thought they were cool. When it's done, I'll post some pics. Also, I started making necks out of ZEBRA WOOD. They are fricken' awesome looking. I haven't actually strung one up yet to see how they sound, but I I'm sure they will rock.
post #45 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegacy View Post
About the S series necks. I hate to sound stupid, but I don't know which neck that is. Maybe 22 fret Joe neck? If so, yes, I can make them. Same price as the other ones.

Thanks
The S Series neck is pretty much just a 22 fret version of an RG AANJ neck(WIZARD PROFILE PLEASE!!). Could you do a 7 string version of that with vine inlays and stainless steel frets?

Last edited by nyck; 12-23-2006 at 01:06 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
aanj neck , abalone vine , air norton , alder bodies , alder body , angled jack , basswood body , beautiful guitar , black headstock , body shape , bridge pup , cavity cover , chris woods , christopher woods , clear coat , cottam guitars , custom guitar , custom guitars , custom ibanez , custom inlays , custom jackson , custom jem , custom shop , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , dot inlay , dot inlays , double neck , ebony board , ebony fretboard , eddie van halen , edge bridge , edge pro bridge , edge trem , edge trems , electric guitar , flame maple , flamed maple , floyd rose , fret aanj , fret board , fret guitar , fret level , fret leveling , fret neck , fret necks , fret size , fret wire , frets scalloped , guitar body , guitar playing , guitar tech , heel neck , ibanez guitars , ibanez jem , ibanez neck , ibanez necks , ibanez rgt , ibanez trem , ibanez usa custom , iron maiden , jem neck , jem project , jem style body , jsx head , les paul , locking nut , locking nuts , mahogany body , maple fingerboard , maple fret , maple fretboard , maple neck , maple necks , matic bridge , mesa boogie , mesa boogie mark , monkey grip , mount pickups , mounted pickups , music store , neck bolts , neck inlay , neck joint , neck joints , neck pockets , parker fly , peavey jsx , peavey jsx head , peavey vandenberg , pickup cavities , pickup ring , pickup rings , piezo pickup , prestige necks , pro edge , pro edge bridge , pro edge trem , pro edge tremolo , pyramid inlay , pyramid inlays , quilted maple , reverse headstock , reversed headstock , richard fay , roland cube , roman guitars , scarf joint , seymour duncan , sims custom , sims custom shop , sounding guitar , sperzel locking , stainless steel frets , standard neck , steel frets , steel wool , strap button , strap buttons , strat body , string necks , string thru body , tone zone , trem arm , trem arms , trem claw , tremolo arm , truss rod , van halen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode