Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 7 - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 11:46 AM

Re: Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by quik View Post
He also replied to my PM, and indicated that my neck will ship either tomorrow (Friday, 1-5-2006) or Monday. Expect a full review with pics shortly thereafter.

When???

Lucky you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777 View Post
He posted on 12/29, 1/1 and was active on Jemsite this morning

Yes there is. Go here - my review of the IbanED starts at post #318.
http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55301
Hi thanks, I hadn't noticed that thread before. Nice little review! Honestly I'm looking for more detail about the neck and inlays...maybe you could post a few closeups of the work he did on your neck? I'm assuming the inlay material is plastic?

I just can't believe Legacy One quotes around $220 for a custom RG style neck...it's making me paranoid or something, haha. But I'll probably order my neck soon anyway. For that price you just can't go wrong.
post #93 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 12:04 PM

The neck "FEELS" and plays good. The inlays need more attention to detail. There are a LOT of gaps in the reson between the routing and the inlays. I had to repair those myself, but other than the (said) gaps, I'd say it's a pretty sweet neck. I think John's really on the right track, he just needs to spend a little more time, slow down and watch his attention to detail.

(AND REPLY TO HIS PM'S)
post #94 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 12:30 PM

What did you use to fill the gaps?
post #95 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 12:50 PM

Thumbs down Re: Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by quik View Post
What did you use to fill the gaps?
Epoxy reson. PM me if you want directions on how to do it

Grrrr! John was just logged in to Jemsite.

No reply here. No reply to my PM

Ridiculous

John.....you need a business manager in the WORST of ways!!

Are you going to send me my back plates or not???

I want an answer man!
post #96 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 01:09 PM

He's been pretty prompt at answering my e-mail questions.
post #97 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 01:10 PM

He needs to stop sniffing all that auto laquer!

WTF
post #98 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 01:13 PM

Thanks, JJEMMER. Hopefully, I won't need to, but if I do, I'll drop you a PM.
post #99 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777 View Post
He needs to stop sniffing all that auto laquer!

WTF
Did you try contacting him by e-mail or phone?

BTW: The inlays are plastic, right? No way you're gettin MOP for that price. I plan on getting the pyramid inlays and wonder how they'll look in plastic.
post #100 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 01:33 PM

Yeah - they are plastic. And yes I've tried to email him

I see a very noticable trend developing here
post #101 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 01:53 PM

You know, I've been a bit out of the loop on this one, but what exactly is the issue with these backplates? Did EVH's lawyers step in to cause some issue here? Wrong size/color or something?
post #102 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 02:02 PM

Lol...the issue is he forgot to attach them to the guitar and shipped it without them AS far as the rest, why don't you PM him.

Last edited by JJEMMER777; 01-04-2007 at 03:12 PM.
post #103 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 02:07 PM

Make sure you get the screws too so you can fit them, if and when................
post #104 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

Okay, Okay, Okay!

Here I am. Everyone who has posted anything here, I've been on ONLY to check pm's. I am sicker than a dog (I guess that's pretty sick) this week. I haven't been on here but for a second or two here or there.

JJEMMER

Plates were mailed out on the same day, same trip, same time as Bob's Trem Bar. They should have been there already, but they will be there.

Everyone else, please pm or e-mail me, I don't care if you call me (number is on the website) for the next couple days. I catch up on the thread as soon as I'm feeling better.

The Legacy
post #105 of 1998 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 02:20 PM

Exclamation Re: Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD

*gets up off of floor*

John just PM'ed me. Said they've been mailed. It shouldn't have had to come down to this

Thank you
Closed Thread

Tags
aanj neck , abalone vine , air norton , alder bodies , alder body , angled jack , basswood body , beautiful guitar , black headstock , body shape , bridge pup , cavity cover , chris woods , christopher woods , clear coat , cottam guitars , custom guitar , custom guitars , custom ibanez , custom inlays , custom jackson , custom jem , custom shop , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , dot inlay , dot inlays , double neck , ebony board , ebony fretboard , eddie van halen , edge bridge , edge pro bridge , edge trem , edge trems , electric guitar , flame maple , flamed maple , floyd rose , fret aanj , fret board , fret guitar , fret level , fret leveling , fret neck , fret necks , fret size , fret wire , frets scalloped , guitar body , guitar playing , guitar tech , heel neck , ibanez guitars , ibanez jem , ibanez neck , ibanez necks , ibanez rgt , ibanez trem , ibanez usa custom , iron maiden , jem neck , jem project , jem style body , jsx head , les paul , locking nut , locking nuts , mahogany body , maple fingerboard , maple fret , maple fretboard , maple neck , maple necks , matic bridge , mesa boogie , mesa boogie mark , monkey grip , mount pickups , mounted pickups , music store , neck bolts , neck inlay , neck joint , neck joints , neck pockets , parker fly , peavey jsx , peavey jsx head , peavey vandenberg , pickup cavities , pickup ring , pickup rings , piezo pickup , prestige necks , pro edge , pro edge bridge , pro edge trem , pro edge tremolo , pyramid inlay , pyramid inlays , quilted maple , reverse headstock , reversed headstock , richard fay , roland cube , roman guitars , scarf joint , seymour duncan , sims custom , sims custom shop , sounding guitar , sperzel locking , stainless steel frets , standard neck , steel frets , steel wool , strap button , strap buttons , strat body , string necks , string thru body , tone zone , trem arm , trem arms , trem claw , tremolo arm , truss rod , van halen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode