Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD

Okay, so I guess it's time to start an official thread. My IbanED one has been temporarily disconnected. As some of you know I build Replacement Bodies and Necks for Jem and RG bodies.

Legacy One started because I know how frustrating it is to have to wait for custom build parts. Watching promised delivery dates pass by only to be promised another one that usually goes by too, and so on and so on.

LEGACY ONE MAKES GUITARS AND GUITAR PARTS.....NEVER EXCUSES.

Here is the LEGACY ONE PROMISE:

All orders for standard replacement necks and bodies WILL BE DELIVERED IN 4 WEEKS OR LESS, OR THEY ARE FREE! (outside US may be longer due to delivery times)

Custom orders will take only as much time as necessary (and quoted), typical 6-8 weeks.

Complete guitars 4-6 weeks (pending parts availabilty, sometimes pick ups takes weeks to get in. Same with all Ibanez parts.)

And most important: LEGACY ONE GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL LOVE THE BODIES, NECKS, and GUITARS YOU RECIEVE, OR YOU CAN SEND THEM BACK FOR REPLACEMENT OR FULL REFUND!

Legacy One stands behind it's products. I want you to be happy with the guitar you are building. It's a lot of fun to build a custom instrument, and Legacy One doesn't ever want you to lose interest because of LONG wait times for deliveries or disappointments when you receive your items.

Thanks everyone for all your support and help getting started here.

People build houses in 3 months. Why should a guitar take longer?

Thanks again, and I can't wait to build your next guitar or part!

John
The Legacy
http://www.theguitarboard.com/
616-855-1987
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 10:52 PM
Banned

Re: Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD

Edit....
post #3 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 10:54 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1

I recomended thelegacy start a dedicated thread that will be free of nonsense and bickering. I will take swift action against inappropriately posts in here, as it will be a very useful thread for current and/or future visitors who might choose to interact with the VENDOR ....glen
post #4 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 11:00 PM

Excellent policies, John. I look forward to working with you, and I wish you the best.
post #5 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 11:25 PM

Yep - all the best John - I like what I've seen so far, it's nice to see that you have set up a dedicated thread to monitor feedback, comments etc.

Hoping there will be many, many guitars in your future!

Cheers

David
post #6 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 11:44 PM

Those are some impressive policies! Look foward to doing buisiness with you.

I know I am being way too nosy, and if you'd like me to edit this post, I will, Is Legacy One Guitars your only job right know? In other words, is it really your main focus that you dedicate time to?
post #7 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 11:49 PM

[QUOTE
[/QUOTE]

What about that show were they build a new house in 7 days?

Hey John, any news on the Les Paul style necks?
post #8 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 12:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Thep View Post
I know I am being way too nosy, and if you'd like me to edit this post, I will, Is Legacy One Guitars your only job right know? In other words, is it really your main focus that you dedicate time to?
Don't mind at all. The answer is No. It's not my main focus, but it is one of them. I own another business that I spent the last 13 years building into an autonomous monster. We have all the right people in place to make it so that it requires very little of my time anymore.

Legacy One is my "next venture" if you will. Currently, I'd say that I apply 80% of my resources to building guitars.

I will tell you that guitar is my passion. There is nothing that I would rather do than be the next Ibanez or Taylor.

I guess we'll see.
post #9 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 12:22 AM

"TheLegacy" seems like you'll do fine with business ethics like that. Good luck! Maybe I'll end up a customer at some point. Here's wishing you the best. Just grow slowly..... it seems like those vendors that take on too much, too soon, end up with less than desirable results. Only you can become your worst enemy when it comes to business. Quality with good communication equals customer satisfaction and $$$$. Again, congrats and good luck!
post #10 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 12:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabu2k1 View Post
[QUOTE
What about that show were they build a new house in 7 days?

Hey John, any news on the Les Paul style necks?[/QUOTE]

Fine, I'll do one. PM me and we'll work it out.

As far as the 7 days thing. Well, they get about 400 people building those. That doesn't count.
post #11 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 12:23 AM

Have you thought about making your own design? or if you could do a custom design body, you cant be the next ibanez by making ibanez copys.

Im still interested in a neck but Im waiting for some more feedback from your customoers
post #12 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 12:26 AM

I think Bob will concure with me that it is a very nice playing machine!

Right Bob?

Plates??? Sorry John

I'm satisfied with my purchase! Just took a little bit of tweaking (probably from shipping) but this thing plays pretty dang nice!!

Keep it up John, you're really on the right track!

(attention to detail )
post #13 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 12:31 AM Thread Starter

I couldn't agree with you more. I don't want to build Ibanez type guitars forever, but it gets my product out there. It let's me build a reputation.

I'm working on my own guitars now. I want in a BIG WAY to bring back the 80's big guitars. I love the old custom paint jobs, and guitars that look like they are playing fast when they are hanging on the rack.

Anyway, can't wait to build for you!
post #14 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 12:39 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777 View Post
I think Bob will concure with me that it is a very nice playing machine!

Right Bob?

I'm satisfied with my purchase! Just took a little bit of tweaking (probably from shipping) but this thing plays pretty dang nice!!

Keep it up John, you're really on the right track!

(attention to detail )
Covers are on their way! Enjoy them.

Thanks Jim. The guitars really are "Made to be Played". Enjoy it!
post #15 of 1998 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 12:44 AM

Damn! I wish to make a guitar neck specification according to a prestige neck for my gio, I think I'll contact you later
Closed Thread

Tags
aanj neck , abalone vine , air norton , alder bodies , alder body , angled jack , basswood body , beautiful guitar , black headstock , body shape , bridge pup , cavity cover , chris woods , christopher woods , clear coat , cottam guitars , custom guitar , custom guitars , custom ibanez , custom inlays , custom jackson , custom jem , custom shop , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , dot inlay , dot inlays , double neck , ebony board , ebony fretboard , eddie van halen , edge bridge , edge pro bridge , edge trem , edge trems , electric guitar , flame maple , flamed maple , floyd rose , fret aanj , fret board , fret guitar , fret level , fret leveling , fret neck , fret necks , fret size , fret wire , frets scalloped , guitar body , guitar playing , guitar tech , heel neck , ibanez guitars , ibanez jem , ibanez neck , ibanez necks , ibanez rgt , ibanez trem , ibanez usa custom , iron maiden , jem neck , jem project , jem style body , jsx head , les paul , locking nut , locking nuts , mahogany body , maple fingerboard , maple fret , maple fretboard , maple neck , maple necks , matic bridge , mesa boogie , mesa boogie mark , monkey grip , mount pickups , mounted pickups , music store , neck bolts , neck inlay , neck joint , neck joints , neck pockets , parker fly , peavey jsx , peavey jsx head , peavey vandenberg , pickup cavities , pickup ring , pickup rings , piezo pickup , prestige necks , pro edge , pro edge bridge , pro edge trem , pro edge tremolo , pyramid inlay , pyramid inlays , quilted maple , reverse headstock , reversed headstock , richard fay , roland cube , roman guitars , scarf joint , seymour duncan , sims custom , sims custom shop , sounding guitar , sperzel locking , stainless steel frets , standard neck , steel frets , steel wool , strap button , strap buttons , strat body , string necks , string thru body , tone zone , trem arm , trem arms , trem claw , tremolo arm , truss rod , van halen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode