Opinion on buying guitar in Japan
Hey guys, around June or July I will have a trip to Japan (Me myself is from Indonesia)
So I decided to buy a new guitar from Japan but I still have an argument with myself whether to take Local brand (Fernandes, Tokai, etc.) or PRS SE Custom 24.
Why take PRS SE from Japan?
In Indonesia the price of PRS is pretty much higher than the one I checked in Japan guitar shop website (Ishibashi & Ikebe-Gakki) and that PRS is an one hell of beautiful guitar
So the point are:
- Can somebody share their shopping experience in Japan?
- Which guitar should I take?
For your information:
- I play mostly any kind of rock (Hendrix, AC/DC, Oasis, Mr. Big, Joe Satch, Steve Vai, Nirvana, Metallica, etc.)
- Currently my guitar is only Ibanez RG and a classical Yamaha C350
- My budget is below 80K JPY (I'm using Japan currency because I need to buy it from there)
- I want a non-floating tremolo as I already have my Ibanez.
Thanks guys, really looking forward to your opinion
Last edited by SimpleVD; 05-19-2014 at 09:21 AM.