Purchased stolen guitar on eBay - Page 2 - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-20-2013, 04:50 PM

Re: Purchased stolen guitar on eBay

If it's legit (which I doubt)...you don't have to pay one penny to do anything....period. Tell them you'll gladly do whatever, but you will not lay out any money. AND personally, I would not ship it anywhere unless they 1.Prove what's going on 2. Pre pay shipping and have it picked up at my house....and I probably would contact a lawyer before I did anything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-28-2013, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by van01010100 View Post
Left a message on the police station answering machine last week and still haven't heard back from them... definitely odd. I'm not too concerned about it at this point, not much else I can do.
What happened with guitar?
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-12-2014, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peromucho7 View Post
What happened with guitar?

A lot of silence around here...but I would love to know the outcome too!
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-15-2018, 10:20 AM

I had a Jem 777 LNG #42 stolen from me in San Diego. Will pay reward for return.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode