rare electric guitars?? - Page 3 - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 01:58 PM

Re: rare electric guitars??

they didnt steal a dime from me, i have 3 "real" Gibson of which i payed between 2,000$ and 5,000$ for and i got the same guitar in a diffrent color for 433$ and its perfect, all i had to do was throw a Dirty Fingers pickup n gibson pot n wiring in it an its ****ing one of my favorite guitars now. and it not illegal to own them, you just cant sell them, n thats fine cuz i never sell my guitars, what wrong with having a guitar thats identical to a guitar i love or cant afford and save myself 1,800$??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:03 PM
Vendor

Of course it's illegal to own them, sell them, and produce them. And congratulations for helping them steal money straight from Gibson. What's wrong with breaking the law? Are you serious?!
post #33 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:03 PM

sorry i must not be as wealthy as you, im sure your against free music on the internet too. and they get the blueprints for these guitars n use the same wood , Guitar Center didnt believe me when i said it was from china for 433$, this site allows for kids and all people that cant afford guitars like rich people or gives people a chance to own a signature guitar that hasnt been made for year or ever, thats why i am a salesman for this site.
post #34 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Vendor

You're trolling for an illegal enterprise that has done nothing good for anybody except give you a cheap illegal option to the real thing.
post #35 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:07 PM

i looked into it, im a 50 yr old biology teacher and farmer, you can purchase and own a replica of another companies guitar every 30 days, so its only illegal if i you buy two in a month but highly doubt they check.
post #36 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:11 PM

whatever man, its obvious you havnt done much research on this, it is only illegal to sell them, you cant even sell it if you post that its a fake, but you can absolutly own one and im not on here to argue, i dont think Gibson is hurting for money, theyve got plenty of my money and will in the future but so will rare replicas. have a nice day
post #37 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Vendor

Really, please enlighten us with a link on a US Government site that fully explains how it's legal for you to purchase any counterfeit.

And then you can explain how you can brag about paying $2000 - $5000 for real Gibsons and then cry poor and that all you could afford is a counterfeit to get the guitar you want.
post #38 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:24 PM

first im not bragging about the money ive spent on Gibsons, i think its ridiculous but at the time i had the money, and the guitar i bought on rare replicas is a Gibson i already own but in a color that Gibson doesnt make it in and i figured for the cash i paid for guitars in the past i wana see what ill get for 400$bucks and id wanted that guitar in this color for awhile, so i ordered it, it arrived 8 days later and was exactly what the company said and i was highly impressed, sure i had to put a hot pickup in it so in the end i paid about 530$ but that beats 2,200$ and the extra 500$ i woulda had to pay if i bought it from gibson and then had to send it to a custom shop to get painted the color i wanted. if you dont like it,dont order from them, why you gota get on here n complain, people share their expieriences with certain companies so other people can know about them and im sharing my experience so like i said have a good day, im not on here to fight n argue with people, you have your opinion i have mine.
post #39 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:24 PM

Reviews: 11

Because he probably works for them....
post #40 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:29 PM
Vendor

Some reason we had to read your whole experience again?!

And according to you it's OK to steal money from Gibson, steal money and jobs from the US economy, just so you can have a cheap guitar made in China in the color you want?! There is no "opinions" in counterfeits, there's either right or wrong.

And you teach our children?!
post #41 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:38 PM

work for them, no, you want the truth, my dad is the biology teacher and farmer that bought me the replica for a birthday present n hes the one that looked into everything n learned you can own n buy a knock off once every 30 days but never sell them. i bought these real gibsons almost a decade ago, im a disabled vet that had a bad work injury after the ARMY at my civilian job n per doctors order im not able to work anymore, luckily through my disability i was able to but a decent home but after mortgage and bills i dnt have but a whole 50$ extra bucks a month so i tried the replica site i heard the best things about and took my chances. they put a faulty hip replacement in me from Depuy through Johnson an Johnson you may have seen it on tv before so the had to replace it again, twice before i hit 30 and they dnt know if theres bone left for a 3rd replacement so im not suppose to do anything physical such as motocross n skateboarding like i did my entire life and all i have left is my guitars, and after my lawsuit with johnson n johnson for ruining my hip n making me live on crazy ****ing pain meds the rest of my life maybe ill be able to afford "real" gibsons someday, but rare replicas makes great guitars, sorry that makes you so made. have a nice day.
post #42 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

Reviews: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
And you teach our children?!
I have to say that on this note, zakkfan82, please ensure that your posts are well formatted and well punctuated.

In a heated topic like this one has obviously become, posts that are hard for folks to read are not a help. The easiest solution is for the site team to delete those posts and/or close the thread.

There's a lot of useful info here, but also a lot of strong opinion. It is a shame when the latter gets in the way of the former.

Thanks in advance.
jono is online  
post #43 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Vendor

Sorry for your injury, if its not a complete fabrication, like the part about you being a teacher and knowing anything beyond what your father has supposedly taught you. And bottom line it makes zero difference. You're promoting theft from a great American company.
post #44 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 02:48 PM

no, im 32 and a disabled vet n had to have 2 hip replacements because the company ****ed up bigtime, my dad is actualy 69 and a retired biology teacher and farmer whos looked into the legal crap, its very simple, you have your opinion and i have mine.
post #45 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 03:03 PM
Vendor

So you admit you lied multiple times, and instead of fighting for America, now you're online fighting for Chinese GDP against a great American company? Nice opinion. One you should keep to yourself.

Tags
rare electric guitars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode