RE: HERC FEDE Contact Info Needed - Page 2 - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-15-2004, 07:36 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
sorry to say, the poor communication is totally unacceptable and regretfully hurts other small vendors.

from second hand info, i hear herc is not 100% well but that does not excuse the poor communication and essential "disappearance".

sorry, but this needs to be handled better and quickly... glen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 10:18 PM

I just got a mail from Heather/Herc the other day. He has apparently finished 5 or 6 guitars and is sending them back to the owners. The mail said that he will be finishing up all the guitars he has and is not and may not ever take more guitars in. I am only passing on what I was told here, and sincerly hope that he is able to finish the guitars as quickly as possible, that the owners are pleased with them and that Herc can take the time he needs to rest and recover.
kent k is online  
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-17-2004, 06:25 AM

I don't think the guy has to tell everyone how he is doing, and give everyone a reason for everything. He has said he will finish the ones currently in, and that's enough for information. As long as it gets done. It's something you have to keep in mind when dealing with lowrate vendors.

You get the job done, or your money back (I assume). If you're not OK with that, do it yourself.

Jeezez...
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 06:05 PM

Yes mate, that's easy enough for to you say as you probably don't have you guitar being worked on at the moment! I have receieved an e-mail now and have been told what's going on, it just apears my name was missed off the list first time round so I wasn't informed. He has said he will finish them and I have every confidence in him that he will, I'm not a stroppy customer with him and I would rather he take longer to finish my guitar than keep doing it and cause himself harm.
Also refering to Herc as low-rate is a complete insult, have you abviously seen his work?
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 06:25 PM

I am a former Fede Customshop customer, and I waited some time to get it done, which was fine with me. I think his work is great! He even gave me some more than I ordered, to make amends for the long wait.

When I said lowrate I meant in terms of capasity. Since he is the one doing the job he can't do more than one man can. I apologize if it implies something else.

Euph
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 05:06 AM

I apologize for my last post, I got the wrong idea of what you are saying. Sorry,
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 07:06 AM

Misunderstandings happen from time to time. It's A O K!
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-15-2004, 06:55 PM

So anyone hear anymore?
post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 06:49 PM

An e-mail sent out, again I seem to have been missed off the list, so I assume there is just me to go after this:

Quote:
Now for updates:

BOB from Canada......this week yours is going out. Some inlays had to be redone to Herc's satisfaction--that was the delay.

Gregg W, Scott K-- this week also.

Kent, Lee A--your Donnies are taking a little longer than expected but will hopefully be done by sometime in early June.

Neenie, Maxx, ED B, Henry, Markus, Richard, Leo....sometime in June.....please forgive the extra delay.....(my apology if I missed anyone!)

post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 08:04 PM
EKG

Nope....I don't see my name there either.
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 11:35 PM

Have you all seen the Herc DNA on ebay right now?

Brian
post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-25-2004, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKG
Ok so there could be just us two left off the list, or there could be loads more. If anyone reads this who is waiting for a guitar from Herc and their name isn't on the list please post so we can get a rough idea of how many people there are.
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-25-2004, 08:23 AM

Found that Herc swirl as well: Item number: 3726336930
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-29-2004, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitarium
Quote:
Originally Posted by EKG
Ok so there could be just us two left off the list, or there could be loads more. If anyone reads this who is waiting for a guitar from Herc and their name isn't on the list please post so we can get a rough idea of how many people there are.
I can tell you I just got back my guitar about 10 days ago, it was originally sent in December 2002. While the wait was at times difficult, I was extremely pleased with the result.

-dc
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 05-29-2004, 04:54 PM

That's a long wait, thanks for the reply.

Tags
custom shop , herc fede , herc swirl , jackson custom shop

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode