RE: HERC FEDE Contact Info Needed - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-02-2004, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

RE: HERC FEDE Contact Info Needed

Does anyone have any contact info for Herc Fede besides the info posted on his website?

Email is not working...meaning I am not getting any replies.

Thanks,

Steve C
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-02-2004, 05:00 PM
EKG

Likewise....I have bodies here that are supposed to go to him
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-02-2004, 06:52 PM

Have you tried asking Simon (Cerealk) I know he's busy moving,But i'm 90% sure Herc did his BMC neck?

Rob
post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 07:20 AM

I have 2 e-mail address's for him. The first is the one from the website which is: [email protected] and the second is the address his some of his replies came from which is: [email protected]

Probably ill or on holiday.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 01:18 PM

I don't know what's up. I've had people request quotes for the Satch "donnie" guitars, and I send them to Herc because he does them cheaper than I can even fathom doing that much work for, but they all come back to me saying they can't get in touch with him. I've tried emailing him as well and never gotten responses, or gotten responses months and months later.

On the flip side, ATD gets back to you within a couple days all the time.
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 01:23 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
fwiw i haven't heard from herc in several months, not that i tried to contact him. his email respons rate imho was always lagging from a customer point of view (but this is not uncommon)... glen
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 05:31 PM

I hope he hasn't run off with my guitar and £500
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 06:53 PM
EKG

I doubt he's done anything like that. I hope he's ok, though. I know he had health issues last year.
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 04:35 PM

I'm only joking. I do hope he's ok though. Does he not come on these forums?
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-17-2004, 08:46 AM

I got an e-mail from him last night saying that he's going to finish up the guitars he has and not take in any new ones to work on. He may start up again in the future, but doesn't know at this time. They're supposed to update his site with details, but apparently he's very sick. I wish him the best as I think he's a great artist.
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 08:29 PM

herc fede

Hi.

Just joined the forum but been a close viewer for many years.

does anyone have an address or contact number for Herc Fede?

I do hope he is gonna carry on with the custom work.

B.
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 03-02-2004, 01:15 PM

Hey guys
I dont think Herc would run off with anyones cash or guitar . I think he is a stand up guy and if he's having some problems im sure He will do the right thing as soon as he is able . I hope he is o.k. and wish him the best .
the work being done does take time and with life in general going on, it's hard to keep on schedule sometimes . Im sure you will be contacted and when you get your work back very happy with the results .
Darren
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 03:22 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
Anyone hear from Herc or get an update? ...glen
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 03:22 PM
EKG

Nothing yet...........
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-15-2004, 05:56 PM

Anyone heard anymore? The last I heard (sent about month and half ago) is that 8 people have had their guitars sent to them, that leaves about 16 people left on the list.
The e-mail I got sent was by another person who, like me, is waiting for their guitar back from Herc. Herc no longer seems to be sending out the e-mails and someone else does it for him, although I was left off the list. At the top of the e-mail is a list of all the other e-mail addresses it was sent to, I may have been the only one left off or several other people could have been left off as well, so when I say there are only about 10 people left this could be under estimating it.
This going to seem unfair towards Herc here but, it has left me slightly annoyed that he hasn't sent an e-mail out personally so we all knew what was going on. I'd rate his customer service 110% until I stopped getting replies. I know he isn't well and I honestly wish him all the best but it isn't good not knowing what going on with £1200 worth of guitar. I know that seems a very selfish thing to say but i'm sure if you were in my position you'd think that too. I'd be ok if only I was on the list of people getting e-mailed so I knew what was going on. If you read this Herc I don't mean any offence towards you and wish you all the best.

Dave

Tags
custom shop , herc fede , herc swirl , jackson custom shop

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode