Where is Darren J. from ATD? - Page 4 - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 02:43 AM

re: Where is Darren J. from ATD?

Last edited by Rayzor; 11-05-2007 at 12:02 PM. Reason: ........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor
I received pictures from Darren on 24/08/2004. Apparently, it was going to have the "clear coat" applied the same week and be shipped back to me. I received nothing but excuses and have been totally ignored since February this year. This is totally bang out of order and is nothing less than DISGUSTING!!
Guys, we all need to pull together on this and please only PM me if you’re willing to take action yourself to help resolve this. I would like to think that im doing what I can for everyone in our position, not just myself! If you have experienced the same nightmare and live anywhere near Pensacola, can I ask that you go to Darren business address and see him face to face as we still know he trades from there. If not, I advise that you report this to your local authorities. Please stop sitting on the fence and wishing he’s gonna do the right thing - we all need to stick together and leave him no choice but to do what is right!
I have spent approx £20 this past week on various phone calls to the US. Please, lets all do our part!

Cheers

Ray

BTW, here is one of the pictures Darren sent almost 2 years ago….

Sweet . I'm starting to feel very fortunate that I even got my body back.

Regards

André

post #48 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 04:44 AM

Such a shame that's a nice looking swirl. I hope everything works out for everyone.
post #49 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by panacea151
What is the case number you have with the Pensacola police, so I can reference it on Monday when I file a report??
I'm very disappointed that it has come to that.

I hope it helps get you (his wronged customers) the reparations you deserve, but don't be terribly surprised if the police tell you it's a civil matter and refuse to get involved. They may point you to civil litigation.
post #50 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpd111
I'm very disappointed that it has come to that.

I hope it helps get you (his wronged customers) the reparations you deserve, but don't be terribly surprised if the police tell you it's a civil matter and refuse to get involved. They may point you to civil litigation.
So sad indeed .

Regards

André

post #51 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 03:00 PM

Last edited by Rayzor; 11-05-2007 at 12:01 PM. Reason: ........
post #52 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 03:05 PM

I know exactly what you're saying.

Last edited by bpd111; 04-26-2006 at 04:47 PM.
post #53 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 04:03 PM

I received an email from Darren and I am optimistic about future developments. If I have anything else to add or if communication continues, I'll keep you updated.
post #54 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by panacea151
I received an email from Darren and I am optimistic about future developments. If I have anything else to add or if communication continues, I'll keep you updated.
He should be talking all his customers not just one. Hope everything works out for everyone involved.

Regards

André

post #55 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 06:07 PM

Last edited by Rayzor; 11-05-2007 at 12:01 PM. Reason: ........
post #56 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 06:19 PM

What are you guys sitting around for, fair play rayzor for doing something. The rest of you should get off your arses and do something, if anyone had anything of mine for that long i'd track em down, none of this ive had an "e-mail", "i feel optimistic", "darren said this/that" crap. Whats wrong with you, you want your mom to hold your hand!
post #57 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor
OK, seems like I'm doing all the hard work for all your benefits and I'm gonna be crapped on for you guys! JUST REMEMBER, until I started rocking the boat you heard Jack nothing. Thanks for your support cowards!!
Ray,

I am not sure of your intent here, but I take it you still have not heard anything?? What do you mean by "crapped on"??? I am willing to work with you and everyone else involved in this to achieve an amenable end, but you are not the only one that is out time money and effort; I did not see you pay for the private investigator I hired...

Last edited by panacea151; 04-26-2006 at 07:08 PM.
post #58 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanez2005
What are you guys sitting around for, fair play rayzor for doing something. The rest of you should get off your arses and do something, if anyone had anything of mine for that long i'd track em down, none of this ive had an "e-mail", "i feel optimistic", "darren said this/that" crap. Whats wrong with you, you want your mom to hold your hand!
No need for hand holding. Does Darren have a guitar of yours as well?? And for the record, I have done something. And I think this is a collaborative effort, but your snot-blowing and chest beating is not making it any easier to want to assist you.
post #59 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 07:25 PM

Last edited by Rayzor; 11-05-2007 at 11:59 AM. Reason: ........
post #60 of 366 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 07:26 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1

enough guys.

i'm gonna lay some groundrules for the thread.

if you post obnoxiously you will be suspended.

please don't post any detail of what darren "emailed you" unless it is "my guitar has been shipped here is the tracking number"

any info posted about darren needs to come from him first hand and he can post here for a group update... glen

Tags
addario strings , alder body , atd swirl , atd swirls , christopher woods , clear coat , cosmo hardware , guitar body , herc fede , jim donahue , john petrucci , john petrucci model , petrucci model , swirled body

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode