Anniversary Gift need help. - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-08-2005, 06:46 AM Thread Starter

Question Anniversary Gift need help.

Good Morning Guys I've got my first wedding anniversary coming up Oct 2, 05 and my wife has asked what I may like for our anniversary. I am a guitar player for our congregation at our local church and as of late I've come to need an effects processor to spice up things. Now the two that I have pin pointed well be the Digitech GNX4 and the Zoom GFX5 both seem to have positive reviews but I have not played either. I would like to hear from anyone that has either tried one or that owns one. I will be using one or the other through a Traynor YCV40 tube amplifier- 1 Fender Telecaster and 1 Jimmie Vaughn Strat. Now I have used guitar effects before and I have always played them through solid state amps so it is vital that each one of you gives me the pros and cons of each of these effects above. The last processor I owned was a Zoom 9000s. I need to make this decision in the next two weeks so the feedback will be well appreciated.

Armando
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-08-2005, 08:36 AM

Re: Anniversary Gift need help.

technically, you're supposed to give a gift of paper for the first anniversary.

so maybe a gift certificate would be the way to go!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Gex

Re: Anniversary Gift need help.

A processor is going to KILL your natural tone.

Id go with a single effect or two, something other than Boss.

Tags
fender telecaster , solid state amp , solid state amps , tube amp

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode