Arion delay and phaser - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-25-2003, 02:48 AM Thread Starter

Arion delay and phaser

A popular discount music mag has a sale on Arion pedals. I picked up a delay and phaser. I wasn't really impressed at first, but after working with them for a week or so I really like these pedals.

The phaser is a great deal for 30(!!!) bucks. Same with the delay. The delay only produces short delay times. Still, it's quiet and you can get this really neat, B-movie Sci-Fi sound from it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-25-2003, 02:28 PM

Sounds like it might be an analog delay? Which model?

I have an old SCH-1 Stereo Chorus that has a well earned reputation...great tone but plastic housing!
Greg
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-25-2003, 03:38 PM

Reviews: 1
I used Arion stuff for a long time, before I could buy the expensive stuff, overall you get a great product for the money. I had the Metal Master, Chorus, Overdrive, Flanger, Phaser, Octave, tuner and EQ, the Boss EQ was better IMO, but I liked the stage tuner, easily visible from 6'5" above it. I think overall you get allot for the money, and the flanger pedal was VERY versatile, doubling as a chorus if you needed it to.
Good find, you'll get some good use out of em !

Bamm

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode