Bad Horsie 2 question - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

Bad Horsie 2 question

On my pedal there is a little play at the bottom where the wah is not turned on until I press the pedal down about 1/4" off the base. Anyone experience this? Is there a fix for this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 11:49 PM

Re: Bad Horsie 2 question

A little bit of play is normal. You can change it a little, but it involves cutting the board that blocks the LEDs inside the wah (because its optical, it uses LED/LDRs rather than a switch) and even a little too much and the wah wont turn off. You could fix it with some tape though, so if its a big problem, open it up and cut the slot! There are 2 slots though, you want to cut the that turns the wah on/off, the other affects the sweep of the wah, and you probably don't want to change that. I cant remember which is which, I haven't looked inside mine for a while. I could check if you'd like? Or email Morley.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 02:49 PM

There is a built in delay until the pedal turns off. Are you sure this isn't the issue? There is a little pot inside that can be turned to change the delay time. I hated the delay, and turned it off on mine.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2010, 04:14 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, thick tape will work just fine, the range on this pedal is so small but the unique sound is usable for certain applications.

Wish they made a crybaby 535q switchless...
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2010, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilln2music View Post
Thanks, thick tape will work just fine, the range on this pedal is so small but the unique sound is usable for certain applications.

Wish they made a crybaby 535q switchless...
You can buy a base thing that you sit the pedal on, it makes it switchless. I cant remember what its called though, but they're pretty cool.

Tags
bad horsie , wah

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode