Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Edge Pro Zero Point

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  chrisolson 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. Got a jem recently. Its been a real struggle. Any help is greatly appreciated. I installed the tremol-no aligned everything and the bridge is perfectly parrallel. Everything looks good. When I use the whammy bar, it never returns back to zero point. Its always either higher or lower thus taking me out of tune whenever I use the tremolo. I figured what Rich says is wrong with my knife edges is true and the need to be lubed up. So I take the bridge out lube everything just as he says and still nothing. Im losing hope here.

Thanks

Cristian

#5 ·
When I bring the tremolo up and lower the pitch of the strings, the bridge stays a little higher and the notes go flat. When I bring the treomol down towards the cavity to make the notes sharp, the bridge stays a little lower and the notes are sharp.

#9 ·
I have to ask, why have you made so many threads for this same issue? You've got like 3 or 4 now. Please in future stick to just the one thread. No need to clog it all up with multiples. All the information you receive is scattered across them and hard to keep up with. You end up with multiples of the same advice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.