You have a ground issue. Static electricity can shock you of course, but you need to generate it, and simply standing still and playing your guitar W/O moving around AT ALL, will not do it.
Depending on how old your house is, the wiring could not be properly grounded. Are you plugging your guitar directly into the computer's sound card or into something else first?
If you are using two different circuits, one on the computer, one for the fx box whatever for the guitar, the polarity could be off. Try using a ground lift plug to remove either the guitar or the the computer from the loop. Just be careful though, as MF_Kitten pointed out
"... actually, if you touch the strings of our guitar and then touch a microphone with your lips, like barely touching it, you get a little ´´licking a 9v battery´´ feeling on your lips... same goes for having your lips/face on the mic and barely touching the strings..."
a ground issue at the very least can hurt, at the most it can KILL.
If you are not comfortable with trying to fix the issue, talk to an electrician. Good luck!