Furman SPB-8c Stereo Pedal Board.
Does anyone have any experience with these pedal boards? I've had my eye on them for sometime, and have found a good deal on these. $199 which includes the hardshell case with luggage type roller wheels.
Here's the specs
Features & Specs:
* Durable hardshell case
* Retractable luggage-style handle
* Inline skate wheels
* Durable, secure latches
* Large pedal platform with Velcro pad for secure pedal attachment
* 8 individually isolated and discretely fused 9V DC outlets (cables included)
* Resettable fuses
* Master power switch
* 4 widely spaced 120V AC outlets fused for 15 amps total
* Spike/surge suppression and EMI/RFI filtering
* Toroidal transformer for ultralow-noise performance
* Stereo patch bay includes effects return, effects loop, and amplifier outputs
* 10í removable power cord
* Includes patch cables
* Total weight of board and case: 16 lbs.
* Platform dimensions: 28-1/2" x 20-1/8"
* Case dimensions: 28-1/2"W x 7"H x 20-1/2"D
The setup of the board is fine. I like it, and the case. That's a no-brainer.
What I'm more interested in opinion on is the 9v outlets. is this a good solution instead of a Pedal Power type rig? The price is about the same as most of the power station options.
Also how are patch bays?
Last edited by GLG421; 10-06-2009 at 07:32 PM.