G-Major gets a Parametric EQ!! - latest software update fill - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2002, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

G-Major gets a Parametric EQ!! - latest software update fill

It resides in the Gate effects block and can be activated independantly of the Noise Gate. All the gory details here: http://www.tcsupport.tc/scripts/righ...er/std_alp.php

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait to try it out... Unfortunately, I'll have to buy a MIDI cable for my computer, first *I think it's great that TC Electronics is listening to the users like this though! Great support for a great unit!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2002, 07:58 PM

G-Major gets a Parametric EQ!!

Sounds cool. *Jim, what's the whammy function sound like?
Greg
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2002, 10:37 PM Thread Starter

Whammy? sounds like? :idunno: Damned good Q Greg... *I almost went scampering off to set it up now because I've been concentrating on my whole "rebuild the rack" thing and have been creating the new patches necessary for various songs and I haven't played with whammy'd solos for a while - anyway, I looked at it enough to figure it can do it and I even set it up on one patch but I only played with it briefly at low volume; initial impression was "good", but I'm gonna say that conditionally. I'll get it properly configured into a couple patches this week and use it this weekend - full report forth coming

I do know this: after days of trying to configure a half-decent imitation of a wah wah out of the Resonance Filter, I can say with some conviction that it ain't worth the effort :loco:
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-08-2002, 11:46 AM

Thanks, Jim...doesn't surprise me about the wah. *I'll look forward to an update.
Greg
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-08-2002, 03:28 PM

Excelent! Thanks for the info!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode