Harmonizer question - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 04:27 PM Thread Starter

Harmonizer question

What is the cheapest/good quality polyphonic harmonizer on the market?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 05:51 PM

Cheap and Good don't work together in harmonizers. The best way would be to buy a used Eventide, around $1000. I've bought every cheap harmonizer on the market up to buying an Eventide and discovered had I saved all that money I could have had an eventide from the start. Eventide is the only harmonizer I would even consider anymore. The TC electronics one is ok, but still not up to par and every bit as expensive.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 05:55 PM Thread Starter

I guess i will go for the Eventide eclipse! 2000us$
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 08:29 PM

The old Digitech IPS-33b would get you by for much less...not an an Eventide, but not a bad piece.
Greg
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph khoury
I guess i will go for the Eventide eclipse! 2000us$

In all honesty, unless you want the latest greatest, or are going to use it for far more than guitar (like vox etc) the eclipse isn't even necessary, you can get a used H3000D/SX for $1000 or less and it has probably got all you need and more.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 08:50 AM Thread Starter

Thanks a lot for ur help!

Tags
eventide eclipse

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode