The Haunted sound - Gear to achive it - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-07-2001, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

The Haunted sound - Gear to achive it

I don't know if you guys know The Haunted but i've been listening to their first album and i'm really amazed with their guitar tone. I would love to have a guitar tone like that! It's a really cool modern thrash sound.

Does anyone knows or have any idea what amps or pre-amps The Haunted used in that album or how to get a similar sound?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-08-2001, 04:32 AM

The Haunted sound

I know for a fact that the Haunted now use crate Blue voodoo Heads. now I'm not really sure what they used on the first album, But I know someone who is a good friend of jensen and maybe able to ask next time he calls. *By the way they were amazing live and sounded great.

just a thought if you don't like the blue voodoo you may want to try the peavy ultra.

Tags
blue voodoo , crate blue voodoo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode