Help with addictive Drums - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

Help with addictive Drums

Hello All

Yesterday i've finished instaled the addictive drums in my pc. I open the FL 07 XXL (ex frouty loops) and i look for the vst. No problem. Then i load it.. everything works perfect except that there is no sound!! and there is no VU moviment eigther.

i've google this situation and it seems that i'm not alone on this.... but i wasn`t able to find the solution

Any advice?

thanks a lot!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 08:10 AM

Reviews: 18
Re: Help with addictive Drums

What DAW are you using?

Jimmy
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 11:23 AM Thread Starter

Sorry wich is the meaning of DAW???
by the way i've tried EZDRUMMER and it works perfect (yes it sounds!!!) so... maybe i should switch to the last one.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 03:49 PM

Reviews: 59

He means, which Digital Audio Workstation are you using. Cubase? Pro-Tools, Cakewalk, etc.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode