Help Choosing Foot Controller for ADA MP-1 - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
blf

Help Choosing Foot Controller for ADA MP-1

I run a Voodoo modified MP-1 and startin to play out again -- what's a simple midi foot controller that will switch my patches for me === nothing special. Also, phantom would be great and is it a & pin cable I need to link with the MP-1?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 10:21 PM

Re: Help Choosing Foot Controller for ADA MP-1

I have been using the FCB 1010 Behringer for a few years , first with an MP-1 & now with a Triaxis. I like it because it can also be used to switch channels on an amp. Furthermore, the switching is silent, no clicks or muted notes. I have seen the original mp-1 foot switches around $100 or less. Enjoy your mp-1 mod. , I modded mine with the 666 from adadepot.com & the gain is out of control
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-05-2010, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiatarded View Post
I have been using the FCB 1010 Behringer for a few years , first with an MP-1 & now with a Triaxis. I like it because it can also be used to switch channels on an amp. Furthermore, the switching is silent, no clicks or muted notes. I have seen the original mp-1 foot switches around $100 or less. Enjoy your mp-1 mod. , I modded mine with the 666 from adadepot.com & the gain is out of control

Hi, with besides the 3.66 mod you did, I also suspect you did the noise mod but did you change any other parts?

Regads,
Nelson
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-05-2010, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsabino View Post
Hi, with besides the 3.66 mod you did, I also suspect you did the noise mod but did you change any other parts?

Regads,
Nelson
Yes, I did the noise mod. , but still need to replace the input jack on the front. I will say it was fun to change out all the caps & resistors, good clean soldering.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiatarded View Post
Yes, I did the noise mod. , but still need to replace the input jack on the front. I will say it was fun to change out all the caps & resistors, good clean soldering.
Do you mean every resistor and cap in the circuit? Does it make the unit work better? If so I've gotta dig my hands into this.

Kind regards,
Nelson

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode