IK revives SampleTank Free, removing limitations, adding 500MB sound set - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 04:26 PM Thread Starter

IK revives SampleTank Free, removing limitations, adding 500MB sound set

Since I've seen some SampleTank threads here, I figured you'd be interested in this. Thanks!

...not to mention the new Authorization Manager! No more copying and pasting long authorization codes or jumping between web pages and the old wizard.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/sampletankfree

SampleTank FREE is a full-featured version of SampleTank 2.5, with a 500 MB specially selected samples library. Now you can experience the full power and flexibility of the industry's leading sound sample engine for FREE and build your compositions to perfection.

No longer limited - Multiple instances that opens ALL SampleTank format sounds, import functionality, and the ability to create your own user presets.

• Over 500 MB samples for over 200 sounds included 16 part multitimbral with easy layerable/mixable parts

• 3 synth engines:
  • - STRETCH™ (formant preserving pitch-shift/time-stretch)
    - Polyphonic Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch (PS/TS)
    - Resampling

• The most powerful multi-effects section in a virtual instrument:
  • - 5 insert effects per Part
    - 5 Send effects
    - Master effects

• 33 built-in DSP effects derived from award winning audio processors like T-RackS and AmpliTube
• Part and Master Loop Sync
• Can be expanded with: SampleTank 2.5 L and XL sounds and any "Powered by SampleTank" sound modules including Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth 2, SampleMoog, SampleTron
• Can be expanded with any Xpansion Tank 2 sounds
• Imports WAV, AIFF, SDII, AKAI S-1000/3000, SAMPLECELL
• Available both as a standalone application as well as a plug-in
• VST, RTAS, and AU on Mac OS X/Windows
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 04:04 AM

Re: IK revives SampleTank Free, removing limitations, adding 500MB sound set

I downloaded this on the weekend and I've been telling my buddies about it. Dig it big time!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

Re: IK revives SampleTank Free, removing limitations, adding 500MB sound set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petie View Post
I downloaded this on the weekend and I've been telling my buddies about it. Dig it big time!
Thanks! It was a very popular freebie when we had the limited version, now it is the full engine and people are REALLY liking it.

Tags
ik sampletank sample vst

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode