Inquiring about B52's LG-412S cabinet - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

Inquiring about B52's LG-412S cabinet

Hey all. Im on the market for a fairly cheap 4X12. I want something that will satisfy my teenage needs and when I get a bit older, can serve as a backup to a much nicer cab.

Of course it helps working at Guitar Center.
So anyway. I was pretty much set on a Behringer 4X12. Called over to Behringer, set up an account. The cabs go new for 200$ to the public. I could get it for 135$. So I went and ordered one. Then the rep called me back and said-
"Just so you know, it's gonna cost you another 100$ dollars just to ship this to you. Its heavy as hell."

So I cancelled that for the moment. There really isnt any easier way to get one of those cabs to me. So I was just gonna eat the charge, and then a fellow worker showed me one of the LG-412S cabs we have in stock at my store.
180 cost. Hmmm..not to bad. And I take it home today. Hmmmm...

So, has anyone used one of these guys?? They look built tough and HC's reviews sound tight. But we all know what CAN be lurking around those pages. Fake ass reviews!!! Sometimes I try to figure out if its fake or not but its really hard to tell.

So if anyone has any info or comments about these cabs. Let me know. Thanks for any help.

maddy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode