Line6 X3 Live + Satchurator - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-16-2009, 08:19 AM Thread Starter

Line6 X3 Live + Satchurator

Is there anyone here that has an X3 Live and Satchurator? How would you compare the 2? I have an X3 Live and love it hands down. I have finally gotten to a place where the clean and lead tones are where I want them, but I need to find something for the dirty tones. I can't seem to get something dialed in just right. It always seems either too dry or too over the top, and not a natural as I would like.

So I am seeing if any of you are using the 2 together, and how you like the satchurator compared to the standard ratt distortion or screamer on the X3 live. Most of the music is contemprary rock, but I do have alot of other styles that I need to satisfy also... one of the reason the X3 rocks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-16-2009, 10:03 AM

Reviews: 59
Re: Line6 X3 Live + Satchurator

Since you say that you have your lead tones, I'm going to assume you're looking for dirty rhythm sounds. If that's the case, I might recommend something other than the Satchurator. It'll do rhythm tones but it's much more geared toward lead sounds. It's a great pedal and I've never had any problems using it with my multi-effect, toneworks from korg, but it really depends on the tone you're after.

Tags
line6 , satchurator

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode