My BBE 482 Sonic Maximizer - Jemsite
Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic Gear, Equipment, and Recording discussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

My BBE 482 Sonic Maximizer

The search for tone is a long and winding road. Iíve been on this quest for most of my life. The best thing I have ran across in the last four or five years seems to be my 482 Sonic Maximizer. It seems to add a boost in tone of about fifteen or twenty percent. My tone seems brighter and more clear than without it. I would just like to give a big thumbs up to BBE for this creation and ask what other people think of it. Good or bad, tell me what you think.

Last edited by Thomas Welch; 11-23-2007 at 11:59 AM. Reason: left out the word 'a'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 02:53 PM

Re: My BBE 482 Sonic Maximizer

Search is your friend

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showth...onic+Maximiser

Bought my rack mount 362NR in 2004 and still use it today.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 03:09 PM Thread Starter

Hey Wilch.....Nice thread you got there.......for some reason that never occurred to do a check and see if anyone else had already talked about Sonics goodness search. It looks as if many people agree its worth the money.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 03:16 PM

For sure man.

I bought mine without hearing it first. Australia sucks for trying out things that people don't know about.

When I plugged it in, I got instant gratification. To this date there's nothing else that I've plugged into my amp that has made me happy immediately.

How did you find out about the BBE?

TBH I can't remember how I found out about it.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

I used to tech for a great player who had one in his rack. I was working on his rack one day and we started talking about it. After I saw what it did I had to have one........

Tags
sonic maximizer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode